Stray Fawn Community

The Spread - Disease RP

Pancake

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Willow looked  for anything important, again 

You saw A few Bloody Hammers.. Who else had been here .. and did they make it..?

Misty Scratched open the Bag of Dog food for the husky and He licked her.

She hissed.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

You saw A few Bloody Hammers.. Who else had been here .. and did they make it..?

Misty Scratched open the Bag of Dog food for the husky and He licked her.

She hissed.

Willow stared at the bloody hammers in horror. That wouldn't be a good way to die 

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She opened the messages app and typed a reply. ‘’Yeah Jas I’m okay, and yes I did. I’m at the corner of (insert street name) and (another street name) with Lelo.’’

She Texted you back quickly.

’Ok, I’m Meeting you there with Nugget.’ 
Nugget was her Puppy, you liked Nugget.

you waited for a bit then Jasmine Sprinted up to you, her black hair tied in a bun.

”Hey, You ok?” She said between Breaths.

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Willow stared at the bloody hammers in horror. That wouldn't be a good way to die 

It wouldn’t.. 

The husky sniffed the Hammers.

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

It wouldn’t.. 

The husky sniffed the Hammers.

Willow continued to search the store, maybe there was food somewhere..

3 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Willow continued to search the store, maybe there was food somewhere..

There was more candy and fruit..

And Some hotdogs.. Cold of course.. and A Few Cookies.

The Husky was eating some dog food and Misty had Jumped back into your backpack.

23 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

@Skydra

You had seen the Message on the tv with your brother.. you needed to pack.. Now.

”C’mon!” He said, rushing upstairs to pack his things.

(Sorry 'bout the late reply, I was eating. I also forgot to state what she was wearing; El is wearing a black and white striped shirt, a denim jacket, and jeans, she's simple.)

"Jasper! Come here boy," She clicked her tongue and watched as the small, white dog ran to her. El ran upstairs to pack a small, leather backpack, Jasper at her heels. She only packed the essentials; Pajamas, one change of clothes, a small basket of bread and fruit, and a toothbrush and toothpaste. She also packed a leash and managed to fit a small notepad for doodling and writing. El put her phone in her pocket to use for emergencies since her last charger was broke, she had planned to buy a new one the day after this plague was announced, too bad this had to happen.

El grabbed a photo of a woman, her brother, and her, and put it into the front pouch of the backpack. She smiled sadly before moving on. 

"Alright, I'm ready Andrew!" She called to her brother while grabbing her gecko, Dandruff, and racing downstairs. She pushed the door open when he got there, and wondered if the world would be any different.

6 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

There was more candy and fruit..

And Some hotdogs.. Cold of course.. and A Few Cookies.

The Husky was eating some dog food and Misty had Jumped back into your backpack.

Willow grabbed all the food, there was a disease going on, so it was best to have a lot of food.

Just now, Broken said:

She checked it to see what it was.

It was a text from your.. mom..

’Honey are you ok, where are you?!’

she always had the correct punctuation.

It was a text from your.. mom..

’Honey are you ok, where are you?!’

she always had the correct punctuation.

She replied with, “Yes. I’m in the woods. Why are you texting me?” She quickly put the fun away to conserve battery.

16 minutes ago, Skydra said:

(Sorry 'bout the late reply, I was eating. I also forgot to state what she was wearing; El is wearing a black and white striped shirt, a denim jacket, and jeans, she's simple.)

"Jasper! Come here boy," She clicked her tongue and watched as the small, white dog ran to her. El ran upstairs to pack a small, leather backpack, Jasper at her heels. She only packed the essentials; Pajamas, one change of clothes, a small basket of bread and fruit, and a toothbrush and toothpaste. She also packed a leash and managed to fit a small notepad for doodling and writing. El put her phone in her pocket to use for emergencies since her last charger was broke, she had planned to buy a new one the day after this plague was announced, too bad this had to happen.

El grabbed a photo of a woman, her brother, and her, and put it into the front pouch of the backpack. She smiled sadly before moving on. 

"Alright, I'm ready Andrew!" She called to her brother while grabbing her gecko, Dandruff, and racing downstairs. She pushed the door open when he got there, and wondered if the world would be any different.

Andrew Skipped down A few stairs and rushed outside, talking El by the hand, Jasper Following you.

”Oh... Crap.” He said, looking out at all the chaos outside,

The Clouds were green and grey and there were People Scrambling to get away from Dead eyed, Drooling Others.. the infected..

2 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Willow grabbed all the food, there was a disease going on, so it was best to have a lot of food.

You stuffed it into Your backpack and gave one Hot dog to the Husky.. He needed a name..

An Infected walked in, telling you it was time to go.

The Husky Tackled The Infected And Bit it’s neck, getting Red koolaid all over his Snout.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

She replied with, “Yes. I’m in the woods. Why are you texting me?” She quickly put the fun away to conserve battery.

Your phone buzzed again, New text from your mom.

’Honey, Your Father isn’t responding..He Always answers.. I Don’t know what happened..’

Your phone buzzed again, New text from your mom.

’Honey, Your Father isn’t responding..He Always answers.. I Don’t know what happened..’

‘He might be busy. Or his phone died.’

Just now, Broken said:

‘He might be busy. Or his phone died.’

‘No.. His phone never dies.. he takes good care of it and it almost never dies, and he’s off of work today. I’m worried, I’m Coming to see you.’

your mom Texted back.

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

You stuffed it into Your backpack and gave one Hot dog to the Husky.. He needed a name..

An Infected walked in, telling you it was time to go.

The Husky Tackled The Infected And Bit it’s neck, getting Red koolaid all over his Snout.

Willow ran over to make sure The Husky was Okay and the infected was dead. 

Just now, Pollygussie said:

Willow ran over to make sure The Husky was Okay and the infected was dead. 

The husky was fine.

The Infected however... Was Definitely dead.

The husky still needed a name....