Stray Fawn Community

Fruit trees (Suggested by my little sister)

GreenTheGreat

We have berries, nuts, roots, and other plant foods, why not fruits? Maybe make something like a pearch (Pear + peach), more soft fruits, some sort of apple, and others! These would work like nuts, but instead of staying when they fall, they would go bad when they fall, making you need to have certain abilities to get the fruits. This would work good with our avian and bat genetics, as well as the highly suggested climbing genetics. Feel free to suggest other things to add on!

this idea is from my little sister, she said she would like to see fruits in niche so I made this suggestion!

• Like 1

7 replies to this post

it would be a spiky bannana that requires a hammer tail to open, and when it falls it creates a durianna peel ,when  a nicheling steps on that they will take 1 damage and slide one extra tile in the same direction and if they bump into a wall/tree they take 15 damage and bleeding it would be worth 3 food

10 hours ago, Zixvir said:

and when it falls it creates a durianna peel ,when  a nicheling steps on that they will take 1 damage and slide one extra tile in the same direction and if they bump into a wall/tree they take 15 damage and bleeding