Stray Fawn Community

I'll ruin your savefiles

Katumai

Slot2.nichesave

if you want, you can follow the rule I have for the tribe: the tribe always has one leader. this leader is the only one who is allowed to have a set mutation menu, save for a few genes like medium body, which I can put in anyone's menu. the leader also has to be female, and the daughter of the former leader. the only exception is if the leader only has male children, in which it goes to one of the sons, or if the leader has no (surviving) children, in which the leadership goes to the former leader's closest relative (if they have no relations, just pick a random nicheling). The current leader is the young Viola, whose mate is Twig. 

(also, if anyone else is reading this, you can use my savefile for whatever you wish as well!)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

20 minutes ago, Sky said:

Slot2.nichesave 272.79 kB · 0 downloads

if you want, you can follow the rule I have for the tribe: the tribe always has one leader. this leader is the only one who is allowed to have a set mutation menu, save for a few genes like medium body, which I can put in anyone's menu. the leader also has to be female, and the daughter of the former leader. the only exception is if the leader only has male children, in which it goes to one of the sons, or if the leader has no (surviving) children, in which the leadership goes to the former leader's closest relative (if they have no relations, just pick a random nicheling). The current leader is the young Viola, whose mate is Twig. 

(also, if anyone else is reading this, you can use my savefile for whatever you wish as well!)

i decided to not kill everyone and instead actually take this sorta seriously-

you have some very pretty nichelings, im particularly fond of Memory and Kuuta :') 

(ngl, might make a mini-playthrough of me screwing around on this save)

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

i decided to not kill everyone and instead actually take this sorta seriously-

you have some very pretty nichelings, im particularly fond of Memory and Kuuta :') 

(ngl, might make a mini-playthrough of me screwing around on this save)

below is where I've stashed many screenshots of their tribe. everything there is from this tribe :) (also, I actually have several more rule-like things, they're in the latest post on the below thread if you want to try following them)

(oh, and P.S., what did Viola's kid look like in your version, if you've birthed her yet? The screenshot of her baby in my alternate universe is in the thread too)

• Like 2

idk what save file this is, so if you play it give me a screenshot of how it looked when you opened it up, thanks

Slot0.nichesave

and here's the Kikonoko tribe, where everyone is a descendant of (the original) Meringue. There's only one rule-- there's always a female nicheling named Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. The last female to have one of those names is the one to give birth to the next season, so if the girl's named Winter then she has to have a daughter named Spring who will then have a Summer, who will in turn have an Autumn, etc etc, going through the cycle over and over. It's just kinda a thing I made to have fun

Slot0.nichesave

I actually have a TON more saves that I've stored away that I don't even remember, so if you want more, I'm your girl ;)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sky said:

idk what save file this is, so if you play it give me a screenshot of how it looked when you opened it up, thanks

Slot0.nichesave 318.77 kB · 0 downloads

and here's the Kikonoko tribe, where everyone is a descendant of (the original) Meringue. There's only one rule-- there's always a female nicheling named Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. The last female to have one of those names is the one to give birth to the next season, so if the girl's named Winter then she has to have a daughter named Spring who will then have a Summer, who will in turn have an Autumn, etc etc, going through the cycle over and over. It's just kinda a thing I made to have fun

Slot0.nichesave 436.23 kB · 0 downloads

I actually have a TON more saves that I've stored away that I don't even remember, so if you want more, I'm your girl ;)

i tried both of them, again with full intention of completely wrecking everything-

can you guess what happened? bet you wont-

yEp, i got attached. again. specifically to Kikonoko. your saves will continue to haunt me with their power of never letting me let them go

anyway, the first one was named 'Default', heres some screenshots:

2076785956_Screenshot(841).thumb.png.6d74064be82704e280d5c89090af0eb0.png188714175_Screenshot(839).thumb.png.80add54ec14c22cf0153cdb4584d31e6.png

186018087_Screenshot(840).thumb.png.aec1c34e42a0ed8b687b18eac44dc98d.png

anyway, uh, Kikonoko-

HERES THE ABSLOUTE MONSTER THAT MADE ME WANT TO KEEP PLAYING

BAD PRETTY NICHELING, BAD

1056156958_Screenshot(842).thumb.png.344879dafb659a5f50f03febd6e00a7c.png

This girl also absolutely stole my heart-

(yes, i renamed her, hope you dont mind cgvhbjkl)

1561108084_Screenshot(843).thumb.png.632ffde21544da1d3407963faa956020.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Possum Girl said:

i tried both of them, again with full intention of completely wrecking everything-

can you guess what happened? bet you wont-

yEp, i got attached. again. specifically to Kikonoko. your saves will continue to haunt me with their power of never letting me let them go

anyway, the first one was named 'Default', heres some screenshots:

2076785956_Screenshot(841).thumb.png.6d74064be82704e280d5c89090af0eb0.png188714175_Screenshot(839).thumb.png.80add54ec14c22cf0153cdb4584d31e6.png

186018087_Screenshot(840).thumb.png.aec1c34e42a0ed8b687b18eac44dc98d.png

anyway, uh, Kikonoko-

HERES THE ABSLOUTE MONSTER THAT MADE ME WANT TO KEEP PLAYING

BAD PRETTY NICHELING, BAD

1056156958_Screenshot(842).thumb.png.344879dafb659a5f50f03febd6e00a7c.png

This girl also absolutely stole my heart-

(yes, i renamed her, hope you dont mind cgvhbjkl)

1561108084_Screenshot(843).thumb.png.632ffde21544da1d3407963faa956020.png

Ah, the first save is from Lilytuft's challenge (idk what is was called, something to do with breaking the default).

Glad you like Bandit and Maple! I remember when Bandit was born. I actually remember a lot of the Kikonoko tribe. Fun fact: everyone is descended from rogue males, because once upon a time I ran out of males and rogues were the only option. (There were a LOT of albino kids a few generations later...) They're the prettiest tribe I've ever had. Mister Christmas Niche of whatever-year was born in it :)

P.S. I don't remember if I reverted everyone's gems to default but if everyone has some odd color combo gems, they correspond to their mates. You can do whatever you want though

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 6:57 PM, Possum Girl said:

oHO, I MANAGED TO DIG UP SOME OF MY OLD SAVES FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY COMPUTER!

I probably wont play them, but here they are gvhbnjkl

Slot3.nichesave 699.29 kB · 1 download

Slot3.nichesave 398.62 kB · 1 download

Slot1 (1).nichesave 391.24 kB · 2 downloads

Slot4.nichesave 329.78 kB · 1 download

So... I might have downloaded them, and I'm playing one, and I chose some of your nichelings to yeet to a island.

Recognize any?

15965691260121986527839.jpg

1 minute ago, Dark Lisa said:

So... I might have downloaded them, and I'm playing one, and I chose some of your nichelings to yeet to a island.

Recognize any?

15965691260121986527839.jpg

the four at the very front look familiar (grey and beige female, black and beige male, white and pink male and brown female) and that one child with black fure, brown spots and big ears is looking familiar too-i think her name was Grape or something??

the four at the very front look familiar (grey and beige female, black and beige male, white and pink male and brown female) and that one child with black fure, brown spots and big ears is looking familiar too-i think her name was Grape or something??

Nope, we have quest, vannovan, anaja, jameel, mesaja, jasi, loku, kota, burn, and peppermint.

Quest and anaja had a gorgeous child tho!

I absolutely love brownie.

1596569617903573314546.jpg

Just now, Dark Lisa said:

Nope, we have quest, vannovan, anaja, jameel, mesaja, jasi, loku, kota, burn, and peppermint.

Meisja*

2 minutes ago, Dark Lisa said:

i remember that someone on that save was named Grape-unless im thinking of the wrong save

is there anyone named Papaya on the family tree? thats the only way i can figure out for sure ijhgfgfhyjuh

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

i remember that someone on that save was named Grape-unless im thinking of the wrong save

is there anyone named Papaya on the family tree? thats the only way i can figure out for sure ijhgfgfhyjuh

there was a grape, I didn't bring them along.

But I moved on to another save

someone is called "is it me?" In this save. Im definitely bringing her along.

3 minutes ago, Dark Lisa said:

there was a grape, I didn't bring them along.

But I moved on to another save

someone is called "is it me?" In this save. Im definitely bringing her along.

which one is it? that. that name sounds weirdly ominous and i think i know where it's from?

Why am I quoting you

do u recognise these bois?

Why do so many of them look like ossen?

15965703104571671629766.jpg

Why am I quoting you

So asun died, but I got a child from her.

Meet banana. child of asun and lehmy

1596570494016385449712.jpg

Why am I quoting you

OH, i think that's my old Story mode save? well i mean, probably , that one guy is like. an exact copy of Adam, aside from the claws

3 minutes ago, Dark Lisa said:

And idk the name of the save I didn't check

which one of the saves did you download? like, which number was it on the original post? i really wanna check this one out fyghujk

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

OH, i think that's my old Story mode save? well i mean, probably , that one guy is like. an exact copy of Adam, aside from the claws

which one of the saves did you download? like, which number was it on the original post? i really wanna check this one out fyghujk

I downloaded 2 3 and 4

Also what is "Warriors 6" ?