Stray Fawn Community

a game called the kingdom of loathing

Zixvir

there's a game called  the kingdom of loathing it's full of 3 thing's fun, jokes, and words, I'll let you figure out witch one there is more of.

you can figure out by clicking here and when you are on the websitse find the play button and click it! then you can read the charecter descriptions  and choose 1  you can change you gender later if you want, and I have a clan in the clan district but first you need to click here and get your journey started, also it's free! 

ask  any questions you have in the reply section

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

there's a game called  the kingdom of loathing it's full of 3 thing's fun, jokes, and words, I'll let you figure out witch one there is more of.

you can figure out by clicking here and when you are on the websitse find the play button and click it! then you can read the charecter descriptions  and choose 1  you can change you gender later if you want, and I have a clan in the clan district but first you need to click here and get your journey started, also it's free! 

ask  any questions you have in the reply section

The links aren't working

she/he  claimed your bed as her bed and wanted it for herself because she claimed it, of course, it is still your bed she'll just have to get used to that fact, 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...