Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Mysteries- Adoptable Roleplay

Kira.APK

11 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"Tara!"

"Heartarrow?" Tara was dazed she opened her eyes more "Heartarrow! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Oh! Hi Tara!"

In the distance, there was a roar of an angry mother bearyena.

Just now, Moonstar 😻 said:

"C'mon Tara I'll show you the camp!"

"Ok!"

"Ok I'm still gonna fish tho see you guy later" 

Heartarrow and Tara walked back to the camp.

Soon, Ireland was walking back to camp, with a baby bearyena in her jaws.

The bearyena was oviously alive, as it was shaking in fear.

"Oh hi Ireland!"

Tara noticing she wasn't yellow she hissed "who are you!"

"Calm down she's our friend"

She carried the baby bearyena inside and set it down inside her den.

CB stared at her.

1 minute ago, WishLeopard said:

(Should I make a character, or adopt one? If you want, you can just adopt one for me, I don't have a particular preference just as long is it is female - as I feel more comfortable playing a female character. 😅)

(i mean, if you dont wanna make a character i can just yeet you Marigold)

Moon walked in with two fish and saw the bear and dropped his fish "WHY THE HECK IS THERE A BEAR IN HERE!?"

"So, a bearyena might of attacked me, so i killed it, but then i found its child."

North of the Willow Tribe, Marigold stalked the sea shore. Though, against her paws was not the soft relief of chilled sand, rather dark pebbles against the crags and cliffs which waves would crash against at high tide.

Marigold sighed, lowering her head as her stalk continued. She plaintively followed a crabbit as it skittered across the pebbly shore. A small titch sounding against the pebbles each time it took a quick step. She stopped, giving up, throwing her head back to stare at the ocean. She was starved, her ribs showing, and her fur tangled and matted. Beaten by the strong winds which were frequent on this island which she found she could not leave, no matter how hard to tried. She missed her family, her past life. She could barely remember what led to her washing ashore here, but all she could wish was that it never happened. Her blue eyes twinkled as light reflected off of them.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

North of the Willow Tribe, Marigold stalked the sea shore. Though, against her paws was not the soft relief of chilled sand, rather dark pebbles against the crags and cliffs which waves would crash against at high tide.

Marigold sighed, lowering her head as her stalk continued. She plaintively followed a crabbit as it skittered across the pebbly shore. A small titch sounding against the pebbles each time it took a quick step. She stopped, giving up, throwing her head back to stare at the ocean. She was starved, her ribs showing, and her fur tangled and matted. Beaten by the strong winds which were frequent on this island which she found she could not leave, no matter how hard to tried. She missed her family, her past life. She could barely remember what led to her washing ashore here, but all she could wish was that it never happened. Her blue eyes twinkled as light reflected off of them.

(shesh! i might have to claim another one of the adoptables xd)