Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Mysteries- Adoptable Roleplay

Kira.APK

Just now, Moonstar 😻 said:

"Thats a great name!"

While nobody was looking, CB snuck out. She wanted to be as far away from that bear as possible. It looked just like the one that killed her family.

Sloth finally got up. "Mornin, guys."

" Sloth, its noon. "

10 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"who are you?" He asked he sounded very pertective of whoever else was here

Silently, Marigold contemplated her response as she stared deeply at the nicheling. Running wasn't an option, her webbed hind-legs allowed her to gain speed in the water, but on land..? She was practically useless. Her flat tail lashed slightly. 

"Wouldn't you like you know!" She spat back, nervously. Her voice shrill and youthful, appropriate for only having two gems. "You were following me, so, explain yourself."

4 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Silently, Marigold contemplated her response as she stared deeply at the nicheling. Running wasn't an option, her webbed hind-legs allowed her to gain speed in the water, but on land..? She was practically useless. Her flat tail lashed slightly. 

"Wouldn't you like you know!" She spat back, nervously. Her voice shrill and youthful, appropriate for only having two gems. "You were following me, so, explain yourself."

CB watched from the bushes.

Another teen?

3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

CB watched from the bushes.

Another teen?

The scent of another nicheling wafted by as a strong gust of wind came from South of the island. Marigold narrowed her eyes, another nicheling was close. Her pointed ears flattened, and she lowered herself down to get a better scent. They were definitely near, which made her increasingly nervous.

2 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

The scent of another nicheling wafted by as a strong gust of wind came from South of the island. Marigold narrowed her eyes, another nicheling was close. Her pointed ears flattened, and she lowered herself down to get a better scent. They were definitely near, which made her increasingly nervous.

CB could tell that the teen smelled her, and she stayed as still as possible.

12 hours ago, WishLeopard said:

Moon started to look more calm she's quite young I don't think she could hurt anyone "sorry if I startled you I just didn't want you to hurt my friends!"

1 hour ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Moon started to look more calm she's quite young I don't think she could hurt anyone "sorry if I startled you I just didn't want you to hurt my friends!"

Still cautious, Marigold opened her mouth slightly to get a stronger whiff of the salted air. Her blue eyes reflecting off the remaining sun, which was slowly being covered by layers of puffy ivory clouds.

"Friends...?" Marigold paused, silence filling the atmosphere. Only sounds of crashing waves and gulls could be heard. Even the scuttling crabbits had disappeared down the beach. "I wouldn't hurt anyone." She spat, straightening herself up. Her stomach practically roared from hunger, she felt like she was being torn apart from the inside. "I'm just trying to find something to eat." She muttered, followed by a sigh. Berry bushes were picked clean, and bunnils and crabbits were far too agile for her to catch.

Her attention followed back to that strange scent.

13 hours ago, Lisa said:

CB could tell that the teen smelled her, and she stayed as still as possible.

"Another nicheling is here." She spoke, much louder this time. With a certain clarity of importance.

2 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Still cautious, Marigold opened her mouth slightly to get a stronger whiff of the salted air. Her blue eyes reflecting off the remaining sun, which was slowly being covered by layers of puffy ivory clouds.

"Friends...?" Marigold paused, silence filling the atmosphere. Only sounds of crashing waves and gulls could be heard. Even the scuttling crabbits had disappeared down the beach. "I wouldn't hurt anyone." She spat, straightening herself up. Her stomach practically roared from hunger, she felt like she was being torn apart from the inside. "I'm just trying to find something to eat." She muttered, followed by a sigh. Berry bushes were picked clean, and bunnils and crabbits were far too agile for her to catch.

Her attention followed back to that strange scent.

"Another nicheling is here." She spoke, much louder this time. With a certain clarity of importance.

oh no.

2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

oh no.

Marigold threw her head towards the grassy highlands, up high across the rocky crags and cliffs that erosion and salt build-up had created over time. "I know you're other there! You know it isn't cool to watch others like that!" She yowled as loud as she could, her voice shaky from anxiety.

The truth was, Marigold wasn't even that sure where they were. The wind was blowing from all directions, the scent was practically everywhere! There was no possible way to pin-point their location. "Come out if you're here to fight!" She held out her paw, one that was blessed with sharp hooked claws. Surviving alone was hard, making friends was out of the question. It felt as if everyone were against her on this awful island.

6 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Marigold threw her head towards the grassy highlands, up high across the rocky crags and cliffs that erosion and salt build-up had created over time. "I know you're other there! You know it isn't cool to watch others like that!" She yowled as loud as she could, her voice shaky from anxiety.

The truth was, Marigold wasn't even that sure where they were. The wind was blowing from all directions, the scent was practically everywhere! There was no possible way to pin-point their location. "Come out if you're here to fight!" She held out her paw, one that was blessed with sharp hooked claws. Surviving alone was hard, making friends was out of the question. It felt as if everyone were against her on this awful island.

She came out of the bushes.

"Im not here to fight, i was just trying to see what Moon was up to. "

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

She came out of the bushes.

"Im not here to fight, i was just trying to see what Moon was up to. "

Marigold looked towards Moon, her face contorted into a nervous snarl. She was silent as she stared deeply at the both of them. "Why... Why are you here? This isn't tribe territory... just— leave me alone!" The breeze had stopped, and clouds, now dark and deep covered the sun. Her scruffy matted fur now much more visible with less splotchy shadows. She looked rather pitiful if you got a good enough look on her. She was extremely skinny, just skin and bones she clearly had not eaten for days, maybe even weeks. Her fur was tangled, almost mangy in some spots, and her small antlers were chipped and battered. 

3 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Marigold looked towards Moon, her face contorted into a nervous snarl. She was silent as she stared deeply at the both of them. "Why... Why are you here? This isn't tribe territory... just— leave me alone!" The breeze had stopped, and clouds, now dark and deep covered the sun. Her scruffy matted fur now much more visible with less splotchy shadows. She looked rather pitiful if you got a good enough look on her. She was extremely skinny, just skin and bones she clearly had not eaten for days, maybe even weeks. Her fur was tangled, almost mangy in some spots, and her small antlers were chipped and battered. 

"I know it isnt tribe territory, were all wanderers. Though ireland is absolutely insane, with that bearyena ..."