Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Mysteries- Adoptable Roleplay

Kira.APK

On 8/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, Lisa said:

"I know it isnt tribe territory, were all wanderers. Though ireland is absolutely insane, with that bearyena ..."

Marigold was silent, she blinked. Sort of in denial. She wanted to believe everyone was against her, it was a great strategy... especially living alone on a dangerous island. Trusting nobody would surely be the way to go, at least, in her mind and beliefs. Gulls shrieked in the distance, waves crashed hard as the tide began to surge as evening came. 

"I don't believe you." Marigold stated point blank. No way would she trust random nichelings she just met. Almost naturally, her claws unsheathed. Prepared to fight if necessary. "The way you were following me..." She then threw her head towards CB. "And you! Stalking me. There's no way you're not from some group or tribe, trying to run me off this territory that isn't yours!" Marigold snarled.

4 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Marigold was silent, she blinked. Sort of in denial. She wanted to believe everyone was against her, it was a great strategy... especially living alone on a dangerous island. Trusting nobody would surely be the way to go, at least, in her mind and beliefs. Gulls shrieked in the distance, waves crashed hard as the tide began to surge as evening came. 

"I don't believe you." Marigold stated point blank. No way would she trust random nichelings she just met. Almost naturally, her claws unsheathed. Prepared to fight if necessary. "The way you were following me..." She then threw her head towards CB. "And you! Stalking me. There's no way you're not from some group or tribe, trying to run me off this territory that isn't yours!" Marigold snarled.

"I wasnt stalking YOU! I was stalking HIM! " CB growled.

I dont even smell like a part of a tribe, is she that stupid!?

2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"I wasnt stalking YOU! I was stalking HIM! " CB growled.

I dont even smell like a part of a tribe, is she that stupid!?

There was an eerie silence after CB replied. All that could be heard was the rustling of leaves as the wind began to pick up, blowing stronger, and the deep sound of waves crashing. The sky had gone dark, yet it was day-time. It was apparently a storm of some sorts was approaching.

Marigold sighed. She looked at them both, her claws retracting back as she felt more comfortable. "Just... listen." She lowered her head slightly, her flat tail slightly flicking as her tangled fur rustled in the strong winds. "I'm new to these islands. I just washed up here one day. I don't know my way around this place... I've only really known this island. I barely remember my family. I've been here since I only had one gem to my name. I'm just lost on what to do." She lifted her head, now noticing the approaching storm. Marigold widened her eyes, her pointed ears flicking in alarm.

11 hours ago, WishLeopard said:

There was an eerie silence after CB replied. All that could be heard was the rustling of leaves as the wind began to pick up, blowing stronger, and the deep sound of waves crashing. The sky had gone dark, yet it was day-time. It was apparently a storm of some sorts was approaching.

Marigold sighed. She looked at them both, her claws retracting back as she felt more comfortable. "Just... listen." She lowered her head slightly, her flat tail slightly flicking as her tangled fur rustled in the strong winds. "I'm new to these islands. I just washed up here one day. I don't know my way around this place... I've only really known this island. I barely remember my family. I've been here since I only had one gem to my name. I'm just lost on what to do." She lifted her head, now noticing the approaching storm. Marigold widened her eyes, her pointed ears flicking in alarm.

CB sniffed the air.

its been a while since ive smelled a storm...

(ah yes because storms have scent xd)

3 hours ago, Alyssia said:

:( I'm not sure what to do.. I haven't exactly roleplayed in months and I don't know where to go...

Oof, want me to just claim another adoptable to go spice up the mountains?

4 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

Yes, please.. I don't even know who to talk to xD

8 hours ago, Alyssia said:

Lilith was already awake, her eyes gently opened, and she got up from her late night dozing, she emerged from her den, saw the sun shining bright outside, she wondered if life could ever be this grand, living on top of a mountain, probably on one of the highest peaks yet.  She dashes over to see her family, she was still young and living with her tribe mates, they all welcomed her as usual, and she pads over to the food pile to grab some breakfast to enjoy with her family.

Issa walked across a narrow path. He knew well he was in the snowshoe tribe's territory, but he was a master theif. He had a goal to complete.

They gotta have something of value.

Issa looked for signs of anything shiny or interesting. Surely a mountain will have something interesting.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:10 AM, WishLeopard said:

Still cautious, Marigold opened her mouth slightly to get a stronger whiff of the salted air. Her blue eyes reflecting off the remaining sun, which was slowly being covered by layers of puffy ivory clouds.

"Friends...?" Marigold paused, silence filling the atmosphere. Only sounds of crashing waves and gulls could be heard. Even the scuttling crabbits had disappeared down the beach. "I wouldn't hurt anyone." She spat, straightening herself up. Her stomach practically roared from hunger, she felt like she was being torn apart from the inside. "I'm just trying to find something to eat." She muttered, followed by a sigh. Berry bushes were picked clean, and bunnils and crabbits were far too agile for her to catch.

"Well we have enough food to share if you want" he thought back to when him and his clan was starving if only they where here...

1 minute ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

He can't understand me "Ireland do you think we could teach him how to speak and understand us?"

"Well, probably. I mean, my snout is the exact same shape as his, so i woudnt see why not."

4 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

what's the name?

Lisa The Dragonwolf

8 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"Yay! Let's start now!" Tara starts teaching him the basics like his name and hi

Sábháil looked at Tara, confused, but eventually managed to say "hi".

Ireland smiled.