Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Mysteries- Adoptable Roleplay

Kira.APK

On 9/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Lisa said:

"Ireland, i found someone new! "

"Noice"

Sábháil looked at the newcomer curiously.

Shine looked around and fluffed up the feathers on the end of her tail.

11 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

"My home was a jungle that had raptors. We have a old story of how we got the genes from the raptors."

"Ah."

Ireland walked up to the newcomer.

"Perhaps you could share it?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Moonstar 👻 said:

"Well Imma go pick some berries! See ya!"

"See ya!"

Sabhail looked around curiously. He noticed that the grey striped one was the only one who showed any resemblance to a Bearyena. Either way, he was just fine. The nichelings seemed to have alot of food.

8 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"See ya!"

Sabhail looked around curiously. He noticed that the grey striped one was the only one who showed any resemblance to a Bearyena. Either way, he was just fine. The nichelings seemed to have alot of food.

As Tara walked along the shore she saw a tan nichling in the watter Sianako? She thought she went closer "Sianako!" She yelled Sianako looked at her mom why is she here? "Mom?" She was looking at Tara discusted "Sianako! I'm so glad you're here!" Tara loved her daughter but Sianako hated Tara why did I came here of all places! Sianako thought " why are you here?" She scoffed " I got washed up here after you pushed me in the water!" I'm sure it was an accident, right? "Oh well I'm not living with you I came to find treasure!"

29 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

As Tara walked along the shore she saw a tan nichling in the watter Sianako? She thought she went closer "Sianako!" She yelled Sianako looked at her mom why is she here? "Mom?" She was looking at Tara discusted "Sianako! I'm so glad you're here!" Tara loved her daughter but Sianako hated Tara why did I came here of all places! Sianako thought " why are you here?" She scoffed " I got washed up here after you pushed me in the water!" I'm sure it was an accident, right? "Oh well I'm not living with you I came to find treasure!"

Heartarrow saw this in the distance Sianako!? Heartarrow was angry Sianako doesn't like anyone but herself she's the worst!

8 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

Heartarrow saw this in the distance Sianako!? Heartarrow was angry Sianako doesn't like anyone but herself she's the worst!

Sabhail smelled the scent of the new nicheling, and wondered if he should go check it out.

In the end, he did.

SABHAIL NO

Just now, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"It's ok Ireland! she's just my daughter she won't hurt him and plus it would be good for her to meet him" Tara yelled to Ireland

"If you say so," Ireland said, investigating the new nicheling.

Sabhail walked up to the nicheling and sniffed her. He liked how she smelled kinda like a fish.

Sianako looked at the small bearina she smiled at him. Heartarrow was shocked she liked someone other than herself?

In a instant, CB was there.

She still hadnt gotten over the fact that there was a bearyena in the tribe, but there was nothing she could do. If she tried anything, Ireland would tear her limb by limb.

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

In a instant, CB was there.

She still hadnt gotten over the fact that there was a bearyena in the tribe, but there was nothing she could do. If she tried anything, Ireland would tear her limb by limb.

"do you know all of these nichlings?" Sianako was confused how long was Tara here? " Ya I know them all"

"do you know all of these nichlings?" Sianako was confused how long was Tara here? " Ya I know them all"

Sabhail noticed CB and ran up to her.

CB backed up.

Sabhail pounced.

CB dodged and ran, and now Sabhail was chasing her, not realising she was screaming in terror.