Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Mysteries- Adoptable Roleplay

Kira.APK

1 hour ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Name:Moon

Appearence:3FA35707-65BA-4FB6-80B8-EB1BCF2F2F41.jpeg.4c4fd83a74dc9c14f31b9dac85d685a8.jpeg

Tribe:Wanderers and Rogues

59 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Name of tribe:Warriors

Area:forest

Known for:purr snout

Added!

On 7/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, You dare question Lisa? said:

The child walked nervously through the tall grass. She had been born here in this island, but her parents were slaughtered by a huge bearyena. She smelled a huge patch of berries.

Well, it's food...

Sloth stalked a rabbil, who was trying to dig up a root. Suddenly the rabbil ran, and he chased after it. He pounced, but he didn't land on the rabbil. He looked down in shock at the child.

"Do you hear that? " Seri asked.

"Hear what? " Ireland said.

"A Nicheling, near the camp. "

"Well then, let's go investigate. "

Ireland and Seri ran towards the sound, Seri having to stop every once in a while so Ireland could catch up.

"Sorry bout that, I saw the rabbil and chased after it, I didn't know you were chasing it, " the child said shyly.

"it's fine. I should of seen you. " sloth replied.

"I've should of seen you!"

" Its fine really. By the way, I'm Sloth. You? "

"i.. Don't have a name.. "

Ireland saw the nichelings. "I'll deal with them" She came closer, when suddenly the smaller one looked over and screamed. Ireland froze in shock. The larger Nicheling quickly turned around, tensed, then relaxed.

"Its just a nicheling"

"I know I look like a bearyena, but not that much like one! "

"Everything ok? "

"Yeah, I just thought she was a bearyena. "

16 hours ago, Ireland said:

Ireland and Seri ran towards the sound, Seri having to stop every once in a while so Ireland could catch up.

"Sorry bout that, I saw the rabbil and chased after it, I didn't know you were chasing it, " the child said shyly.

"it's fine. I should of seen you. " sloth replied.

"I've should of seen you!"

" Its fine really. By the way, I'm Sloth. You? "

"i.. Don't have a name.. "

Ireland saw the nichelings. "I'll deal with them" She came closer, when suddenly the smaller one looked over and screamed. Ireland froze in shock. The larger Nicheling quickly turned around, tensed, then relaxed.

"Its just a nicheling"

"I know I look like a bearyena, but not that much like one! "

"Everything ok? "

"Yeah, I just thought she was a bearyena. "

"OH. MAH. GAWSH. YOUR SO CUTE! "

"I KNOW RIGHT! "

"Uh... "

"I CLAIMS"

"NO I CLAIMS"

"YOU BOTH CAN CLAIM. THERE. PROBLEM SOLVED. "

"I don't even... "

"You just put a thought I'd rather not say out loud in my head, ireland. "

1 hour ago, Ireland said:

"I KNOW RIGHT! "

"Uh... "

"I CLAIMS"

"NO I CLAIMS"

"I don't even... "

Ya just gonna rp by yourself or ya gonna rp with me

1 minute ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Moon woke up on the shore of an island he had no clue where he was. 

"W..where am I?"

1 hour ago, Ireland said:

"I KNOW RIGHT! "

"Uh... "

"I CLAIMS"

"NO I CLAIMS"

"I don't even... "

While seri and the male were screaming about how cute the child was, Ireland turned her head towards the beach. She swore she heard something, but there was too much talk grass for her to see.

"Seri? Can you show these two the way back to the camp? I gonna go check something out."

" Um.. Alright.. " she said, confused.

Ireland made sure she was downwind of the beach before she went to check it out. She saw a brown silhouette. She also noticed that the island seemed to be gone. But that wasn't as important right now. She got as close as she could to the beach without stepping out of the tall grass. By now she could tell the silhouette was another Nicheling, a purr snouted one.

1 minute ago, Ireland said:

While seri and the male were screaming about how cute the child was, Ireland turned her head towards the beach. She swore she heard something, but there was too much talk grass for her to see.

"Seri? Can you show these two the way back to the camp? I gonna go check something out."

" Um.. Alright.. " she said, confused.

Ireland made sure she was downwind of the beach before she went to check it out. She saw a brown silhouette. She also noticed that the island seemed to be gone. But that wasn't as important right now. She got as close as she could to the beach without stepping out of the tall grass. By now she could tell the silhouette was another Nicheling, a purr snouted one.

Moon turned around quickly 

"Who are you!" He hissed

Just now, Moonstar 😻 said:

Moon turned around quickly 

"Who are you!" He hissed

Ireland jumped back in shock.

How did he know I was there!?

"Who are you! "

"Im Moonstar leader of oasisclan. But nichlings like you call me Moon because you don't know what a clan is!" He meowed back with a hint of amusement and anger in his voice.

"Ireland. And Watch the attitude!" She said, annoyed. How dare this Nicheling mock me?

3 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"you should be the one watching you mouth I'm a leader!" He hissed back he started to clam down "but not anymore" he stared sounding sad for some reason

She glared at him for a second, then her expression softened. "What do you mean?"

Sloth and Seri had argued until they finally thought of a name for her. Cherry blossom was now watching Ireland and a purr snouted stranger talk to each other. She had snuck off while Seri and Sloth were munching on berries, having an eating competition.

2 hours ago, Ireland said:

She glared at him for a second, then her expression softened. "What do you mean?"

Sloth and Seri had argued until they finally thought of a name for her. Cherry blossom was now watching Ireland and a purr snouted stranger talk to each other. She had snuck off while Seri and Sloth were munching on berries, having an eating competition.

"I...I my clan starved, b..because of me!" he started sounding angry but not at you, at himself "I was the only one who could fish a...a...and thats the only source for food where i lived" he said crying

"I...I my clan starved, b..because of me!" he started sounding angry but not at you, at himself "I was the only one who could fish a...a...and thats the only source for food where i lived" he said crying

"Oh! Im sorry to hear that... I used to have a tribe, I was chased out, because my paw was deformed."

Cb listened carefully and quietly.

3 minutes ago, Ireland said:

"Oh! Im sorry to hear that... I used to have a tribe, I was chased out, because my paw was deformed."

Cb listened carefully and quietly.

"oh. thats very unfair if you where in my clan i would have treated you like any other cat!" he was starting to sound angry again 

"oh. thats very unfair if you where in my clan i would have treated you like any other cat!" he was starting to sound angry again 

"Its fine. If they hadn't chased me out I would of been unable to take care of myself. sometimes being a wanderer can be a good thing. And wanderers can still make plenty of friends."