Stray Fawn Community

Five Nights With Raptors news

Kira.APK

I asked philo if it was ok to post this.

Five Nights With raptors (fnwr) is a game based off Five Nights At Freddys, by Scott Cawthon.

Go here to suggest features.

If you have any questions, ask me.

so the raptors are Red, Greenfire, Stripe, Grey, Swift, Dawn, and (CENSORED).

Download here

Screenshots!

First off, the raptor on home screen change based off your current night. Kinda like in five nights at candys.

Forgot to screenshot night 4's raptor

Screenshot_20200721-183843.thumb.png.fe6b11f764a1ed5f0efa93046dadeb30.pngScreenshot_20200721-183928.thumb.png.2bb0c73272f44180fbe585df1f8ac094.pngScreenshot_20200721-183828.thumb.png.575d4d7147bd3b939a1a22d432b603cd.pngScreenshot_20200721-183958.thumb.png.9cea1e24e6c4cc0901db7030e933c760.png

This is the current extras section.

Screenshot_20200721-184225.thumb.png.cd864a614d40c46db2768fedb394c08a.png

And a picture of me working on dawn. This is him before I removed the backround.

Screenshot_20200721-184744.thumb.png.ac7ac9a56ef710f3c0a887f95035b4e3.png

6 hours ago, A A A A A A said:

I love FNAF fan games a lot(I plan on making my own when I learn to code games) and seeing one being developed by one of my friends is awesome!

If you have a mobile device, you should be able to get Pocket code. It's a app for making games without coding.

• Eek! 1

Unable to get an apk xd might scream at my cousin until he does it. For now I should prob get to work xd but I'm too lazy, and I need ideas anyway. Also you wanna know the name of (CENSORED)? too bad. I'm not revealing his name until I finish a few secret cutscenes.

Looks pretty neat! Are there any new features that you've added that weren't in FNaF or is it just FNaF with raptors instead of animatronics? Also, does the game have a bit of story in it or is it just for funsies, to get better at making games, etc?

48 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

Looks pretty neat! Are there any new features that you've added that weren't in FNaF or is it just FNaF with raptors instead of animatronics? Also, does the game have a bit of story in it or is it just for funsies, to get better at making games, etc?

It does have some story in it. The camera system works differently, and (CENSORED) is suppose to screw everything up with a very small chance to just kill you instead. Dawn helps, but disables the cameras while he is in there, which you need to watch for grey, who will break through the wall. Swift gives you little time to react if you look at him for too long, but red, greenfire and stripe act normally. There will also be lots of cutscenes, most of them kinda funny. And there will be multiple games, and I'm planning to eventually make a custom night.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ireland said:

Unable to get an apk xd might scream at my cousin until he does it. For now I should prob get to work xd but I'm too lazy, and I need ideas anyway. Also you wanna know the name of (CENSORED)? too bad. I'm not revealing his name until I finish a few secret cutscenes.

can I make music and do Ideas?

23 hours ago, Ireland said:

also great music I've never played 5 nights at freddy's but I'll be sure to play this, also make sure to make a jumpscare warning. I'll be sure to tell gt live about this game, if you'll let me, it'll be a lot of popularity to handle

Just now, Zixvir said:

can I make music and do Ideas?

also great music I've never played 5 nights at freddy's but I'll be sure to play this, also make sure to make a jumpscare warning. I'll be sure to tell gt live about this game, if you'll let me, it'll be a lot of popularity to handle

Yes you can, but please have a reason for the music and ideas 😛

Thank you! I just gotta wait for Pocket code to fix the apk button.

I dont reallly understand how the game works, or how to play it correctly but maybe some achivements?  and after you get all the achivements maybe some music that I could make? or no music, for extra spooky effect, (the music will be alot of screaming and ear piercing sounds, or it could be some actually good music, depends on if you add this and what the cutscene looks like.

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I dont reallly understand how the game works, or how to play it correctly but maybe some achivements?  and after you get all the achivements maybe some music that I could make? or no music, for extra spooky effect, (the music will be alot of screaming and ear piercing sounds, or it could be some actually good music, depends on if you add this and what the cutscene looks like.

The music was too loud so I removed it. No cutscene music

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

also maybe s0me sound effects on how you  die,  that I could make, or some non-looping music

Hehe..... I don't think I put in a game over screen 😆