Stray Fawn Community

Rules of the Gods (You make the rules!)

GreenTheGreat

The word of the gods is law, thats the only current rule.

The gods are you, you are the gods,

make the rules, even if they are odd.

I will take one male nicheling and one female nicheling, unless somebody changes a certain rule. We are now starting with six nichelings!  Post a picture with their genes and tell me their pattern type to have them in. Also say their personality.

All filled up! I will do updates on comments 

Rules-

@Flour

If one wishes to court someone, they must gather and bring them one of the options listed below

2 rabbils

10 berries

5-4 pieces of nesting material

2 shells

or 5 acorns

@Sky

A nicheling must be killed every 15 days as a sacrifice to the gods. The nicheling doesn't have to die the day the sacrifice is due, but they do have to have begun the death process (like, they're in the middle of drowning themselves or something). If there is no sacrifice, something horrible could happen (the gods may choose a terrible, life-threatening rule...!).

@Possum Girl

Blade, god of plague and illness presents this to you:

Any nicheling born that may be considered unfavorable (sick, rogue children, crippled paws etc) are prioritized over anyone else. They are given the alpha rank and are fed first, protected at all costs from predators, and have power over other nichelings in the tribe. If so much as a claw is laid on on these nichelings, Blade will make sure that whoever threatened them wont last long. He doesn't want more children to end up like himself.

@Moonstar 😻

There has to be a leader the leader can not have bred AT ALL and cannot breed, but leaders MUST adopt a child to be leader next. (Can have children but must be omegas)

Nichelings-

1772981685_Screenshot(715).thumb.png.b1afc93fdd338a74b7565210631c5833.png

(ignore the part of his name in parentheses) Pattern: Small, tiny, very thick, very thin

Oxyni, a powerful nicheling that rules over his tribe with an iron fist. Since he was a child, he always made sure others knew that he was a force to be reckoned with. 

538EACBD-CF0F-448C-91A8-356DDF49AAE1.thumb.jpeg.d268c63f7ce7bee9fd9c1512d42ca228.jpeg

Personality: wise leader 

B1A5A44E-3BE1-4047-B11E-12ACACAB6FC1.thumb.jpeg.91053dcd9afc73afd6c75aa1a3e3eaba.jpeg

Personality: rude sassy and mean

419182D6-D9DB-4A3E-BF6C-6DCBBD181463.thumb.jpeg.1c59720e5d4867a59cc084da5d60703a.jpeg

Personality: motherly and kind

1809252355_Screenshot(717).thumb.png.d805b13471b3d8d73abfa510bd90b1b7.png

im guessing that her pattern genes dont matter since she has no pattern, but just in case-Tiny, small, very thin, thin

Koko, a nicheling that was led astray for most of her young life by the animosity and pure violence between all the small factions in her tribe. She became so jaded by her parents words that she honestly isn't sure what she thinks or believes anymore.

He will hurt others in any way to get exactly what he wants. He's angy boi.

If you ever need to know specific questions about him for plot reasons, just shoot me a PM.

2020-07-22 (3).png

If one wishes to court someone, they must gather and bring them one of the options listed below

2 rabbils

10 berries

2 shells

or 5 acorns

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

2 rabbils

10 berries

2 shells

or 5 acorns

WOW YES

• Like 1

I'm too lazy to find out the pattern stuff for any of my nichelings so here's a rule:

A nicheling must be killed every 15 days as a sacrifice to the gods. The nicheling doesn't have to die the day the sacrifice is due, but they do have to have begun the death process (like, they're in the middle of drowning themselves or something). If there is no sacrifice, something horrible could happen (the gods may choose a terrible, life-threatening rule...!).

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

I'm too lazy to find out the pattern stuff for any of my nichelings so here's a rule:

hol up that means we're gonna need to start with a whole tribe!

oh boy, you should NOT have given me this power

Any nicheling born that may be considered unfavorable (sick, rogue children, crippled paws etc) are prioritized over anyone else. They are given the alpha rank and are fed first, protected at all costs from predators, and have power over other nichelings in the tribe. If so much as a claw is laid on on these nichelings, Blade will make sure that whoever threatened them wont last long. He doesn't want more children to end up like himself.

(of course i had to do a little roleplay-ish thing rextcyfguhi)

stange rule, i know, but i've always liked this idea 

Just now, Possum Girl said:

oh boy, you should NOT have given me this power

(of course i had to do a little roleplay-ish thing rextcyfguhi)

stange rule, i know, but i've always liked this idea 

Another great one! But no nichelings yet...

Flower (the nicheling) makes a really cute rule about giving a gift to someone as a proposal and then theres just, 

You must sacrifice someone every second or else you shall all PERISH!

and

Actually clover's isnt that bad its also cute too because- i dont have to explain it because they already did

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Another great one! But no nichelings yet...

well-

(ignore the part of his name in parentheses) Pattern: Small, tiny, very thick, very thin

Oxyni, a powerful nicheling that rules over his tribe with an iron fist. Since he was a child, he always made sure others knew that he was a force to be reckoned with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

Flower (the nicheling) makes a really cute rule about giving a gift to someone as a proposal and then theres just, 

*anger* NO

4 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

There has to be a leader the leader can not have bred AT ALL and cannot breed, but leaders MUST adopt a child to be leader next.

good idea!

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

well-

Welp.... cause of ur rule ima just quickly make him the leader...

• Like 1

since it looks like you need females, here rxcvtygubhinj

1809252355_Screenshot(717).thumb.png.d805b13471b3d8d73abfa510bd90b1b7.png

im guessing that her pattern genes dont matter since she has no pattern, but just in case-Tiny, small, very thin, thin

Koko, a nicheling that was led astray for most of her young life by the animosity and pure violence between all the small factions in her tribe. She became so jaded by her parents words that she honestly isn't sure what she thinks or believes anymore.

15 minutes ago, Flour said:

blame Hallie, my goddess of punishment. she'll now be demanding sacrifices from two tribes

Blizzard.

If you ever need to know specific questions about him for plot reasons, just shoot me a PM.

His pattern kinda,, doesn't matter (I say that while I spent time getting the exact pattern stuff put in for my playthrough-)

2020-07-22 (3).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

A624D7F6-B092-4A4F-97E4-A23E628FC837.thumb.jpeg.b2ebe773e2faa53d862e13a5d6f5dd26.jpegPersonality: kind loving and caring 

Pattern: Thick thin tiny big538EACBD-CF0F-448C-91A8-356DDF49AAE1.thumb.jpeg.d268c63f7ce7bee9fd9c1512d42ca228.jpeg

Personality: wise leader 

Pattern: I randomized it lol

I will only choose one of these so I can make room for Blizzard. Because Dysfunctional hasn't put any nichelings in, and you've put four

8 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Blizzard.

His pattern kinda,, doesn't matter (I say that while I spent time getting the exact pattern stuff put in for my playthrough-)

2020-07-22 (3).png

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

There has to be a leader the leader can not have bred AT ALL and cannot breed, but leaders MUST adopt a child to be leader next.

yo can I just change this rule that the alpha can breed but their children will be omegas as long as they do not have unfavorable genes?