Stray Fawn Community

Time to die (gleefully...?)

Rainwater

Screenshot-93.png

Fourth babu!

Screenshot-94.png

Screenshot-95.png

New island. Will probably stockpile here for a while and create a more optimal species before moving. Going to try to get two breeding pairs (stripes, poison fangs, big bodies) and move to the next island with them.

• Like 2

Screenshot-102.png

So a lot of things happened. Adam and Eve died, had a bunch of kids, killed a bearyena. Still haven't gotten a first optimal breeding pair, which will have one bearyena claw and one nimble fingers gene each. (or one with two bear claws and one with two nimble fingers.) The other genes will be Big Body, Poison Snout, and Stripes.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

• 1 month later...

Continuing!

Screenshot-216.png

Screenshot-217.png

These two girls will be the mates of this boy

Screenshot-218.png

Still working on getting the best breeding pair for the next island. Again, the genes will be (hopefully) Bearyena Claw, Big Body, Nimble Fingers, Poison Fangs. (I also want to get black with white stripes and violet eyes but I need to focus on the more important stuff right now)

Taellen and Taku's kids will probably end up being the ones to keep breeding. I'm not sure if I actually will breed Melen with him.

• Like 4

Taellen and Taku  are following another nicheling's trail towards the port (story alert!) and they think they're running away, but it was planned the whole time, and they're just going to a nice camp with a healing fruit and some bushes (which is actually pretty close to the port). The nicheling that made the trail is still there, and it'll probably keep going to the port so that they have a trail to get there. I have a few derp snout nichelings that are sitting in the water. Their only job is to get bitten by leeches and bleed so I can lick them and get the purr snout lol

• Like 2

Screenshot-219.png

First optimal breeder. Just need to get a male like her with immunity that I  won't get sick kids from. I like that she's also got big ears recessively and some ram horns.

Also, once she and whoever her mate is start breeding I'll need to get a kid with two bearyena claws and one with two nimble fingers, that way every kid will be guaranteed to have one of each. Right?

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2