Stray Fawn Community

quote someone but make them say whatever you want, the rp!

Zixvir

(do not quote this post)

so far in the story lisa has a clan that I was in, then I died while being evil(because of quotes)   and now gamingcookie and  vanilla are going to fight president cactus, (and maybe free me from his cell) and broken has been recruited into the tree cult

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

"NO! NO dead people allowed!

"I'm trapped in president cactus's cell, after I died so, yeah,  just waiting for @Lisa, I'm not strong enough to do a spirit bond with anyone else

Just now, Lisa said:

"Cake? IM COMING CAKE!!!! IF YOU SPIRIT BOND WITH ME THEN I CAN MAKE A CAKE WITHOUT ANY EFFORT!"

"ok? I'll do that, my corrdinates are 0 0 1000000

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

(steals Bread Dog's Teleporter and teleports over)

Ok wheres the kitchen, for you to make the cake

k well first you h ave to free me so I can do a spirit bond,(witch is canon and can't be changed) and I also need spirit energy witch only I can make (also canonically I am only strong enough to do spirit bond with @gamingcookie so yeah) (the text after this bar can be changed with it working) once I  bond with @gamingcookie I can create spirit energy to get stronger so I can do bond with you and I can make the cake, or just bond with gamingcookie either  way you'll get all the cakes you want."

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

"k well first you have to free me so I can do a spirit bond, and I also need spirit energy which only I can make. once I bond with @gamingcookie I can create spirit energy to create spirit lasers and destroy republic city. you'll get all the cakes you want."

NO DON'T DO IT

LISA WON'T GET ANY CAKES

THEY'LL BE DESTROYED WITH THE REST OF THE CITY

5 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

NO DON'T DO IT

LISA WON'T GET ANY CAKES

THEY'LL BE DESTROYED WITH THE REST OF THE CITY,

instead maybe you could use it on the cactus republic"

ok well first get over here so we can do the spirit bond

24 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

k well first you h ave to free me so I can do a spirit bond,(witch is canon and can't be changed) and I also need spirit energy witch only I can make (also canonically I am only strong enough to do spirit bond with @gamingcookie so yeah) (the text after this bar can be changed with it working) once I  bond with @gamingcookie I can create spirit energy to get stronger so I can do bond with you and I can make the cake, or just bond with gamingcookie either  way you'll get all the cakes you want. And President Cactus will die. "

Know what, cake over the president.

Either way works.