Stray Fawn Community

speedrunning :)

georgie

ive tried getting to home island as fast as possible before but i died on burning savannah so like

esp considering you get told how long youve played your saves for, it would be fun to try and speedrun to home island

the only real flaw i see is that its basically 100% dependent on rng, and that it would take an incredibly long time to complete the full run in one sitting. maybe instead of aiming for a full home island run you could aim to get to a certain island that youre guaranteed to get to in story mode? im thinking the long winter island, root of the problem island, or maybe the swamp island after the archipelago? it could also be fun to do a sandbox run to try and get something like 500 food as fast as possible too

• Like 2

just tried a run and managed to get to the first swamp biome (after the archipelago) in 14 mins. i made loads of mistakes and it wasnt perfect so i think any of you could easily overtake me

(i also reached the island with two incredibly cool and pretty nichelings so like might continue the save file casually :) )

• Like 2

the fastest i've ever gotten there was 193 days-except i didnt actually get to Home Island, just the Long Winter island directly before Crossing. and then i proceeded to delete the save because im big dumb and i forgot which save i was clicking on rcftgyhujiko

i only just now ACTUALLY got to Home Island today, i finally got there after 598 days, incredibly painful cfgvhbjnk although it was kind of cheating because it wasnt originally my save and Skysplash did a big chunk of the progress, but shhhhh-i still did  like, 300 of those days

i stopped at Home Island for a bit, then set off to go find the rest of the genes i havent unlocked and actually complete that damn achievement

these are the nichelings i brought with me from Home Island before i took a break fcgvhbjnk:

225964868_Screenshot(824).thumb.png.7079c4833de494d7c987b78fe8a20a52.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...