Stray Fawn Community

Dont think im supposed to be here?

Raresi

I recently logged back onto the forums after being on vacation, and i dont think im supposed to be able to access this part of the forums? Im not a mobile tester lol

19 minutes ago, Raresi said:

I recently logged back onto the forums after being on vacation, and i dont think im supposed to be able to access this part of the forums? Im not a mobile tester lol

Welcome back! I'm pretty sure anyone can see the niche mobile section even if your not a tester

7 hours ago, Raresi said:

This isn't the secret niche mobile section

On 7/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, Raresi said:

Bug reports, feedback and cute Niche Mobile Nichelings can be viewed by everyone in the community. This subforum in Discussion & Feeback was made so Niche Mobile content doesn't flood all other threads and we can keep feedback and similar stuff in one place :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...