Stray Fawn Community

Niche 2?

Kira.APK

Why not have a niche skyrim mix.

It be kinda cool if there were a game where you could play as a nicheling, but not the entire tribe. Maybe you could hunt, fight, collect, and even be a wanderer? And maybe you could go on quests?

and what everyone has wanted: multiplayer mode.

But how would this work?

Well you could pick to start as a wanderer, or tribe member. Then you can customize your Nicheling to your liking. And if you picked tribe, you will start in a rAndomly generated tribe.

Multiplayer mode, well, it's basically just so you can be in a tribe with your friends. And maybe roleplay.

Feel free to make art

• Paw up 1
  • Love 3

6 replies to this post

22 hours ago, E E E E E E (Ireland) said:

Why not have a niche skyrim mix.

It be kinda cool if there were a game where you could play as a nicheling, but not the entire tribe. Maybe you could hunt, fight, collect, and even be a wanderer? And maybe you could go on quests?

and what everyone has wanted: multiplayer mode.

But how would this work?

Well you could pick to start as a wanderer, or tribe member. Then you can customize your Nicheling to your liking. And if you picked tribe, you will start in a rAndomly generated tribe.

Multiplayer mode, well, it's basically just so you can be in a tribe with your friends. And maybe roleplay.

Feel free to make art

This reminds me of Meadow, the multiplayer part, so I feel like if it did happen (very unlikely though) it would be similar to Meadow. But instead of unlocking animals you unlock genes by going on quests. 

Or, like Cattails or Warriors Untold Tales, you would start in a tribe but could leave and start your own tribe by finding other creatures.

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

This reminds me of Meadow, the multiplayer part, so I feel like if it did happen (very unlikely though) it would be similar to Meadow. But instead of unlocking animals you unlock genes by going on quests. 

Or, like Cattails or Warriors Untold Tales, you would start in a tribe but could leave and start your own tribe by finding other creatures.

I was thinking more like warriors, but I love meadow too! (tho I never played it)

I also really like Spore, so...

• Like 1

This sounds really cool! I had a suggestion for a way multiplayer could work with whole tribes, but this would be just as good if not better. And if it was similair to the games people listed above that would be cool too. It would be great to have a game like Wolfquest or Untold Tales but with actual genes! And the customization part sounds like Sims LOL

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

This sounds really cool! I had a suggestion for a way multiplayer could work with whole tribes, but this would be just as good if not better. And if it was similair to the games people listed above that would be cool too. It would be great to have a game like Wolfquest or Untold Tales but with actual genes! And the customization part sounds like Sims LOL

Oh no sims niche

• Haha 1