Stray Fawn Community

meerkat challenge!

Kalesnow

yall i havent posted in a year- anyways to start have 25 nesting material, as much food as you see fit, and 2 nicheling babies stay babies for 5 days. teens stay teens for 6 days (adults stay adults for the regularly set time i guess?)start in the savanna! appearance wise go for more beige like colors and stripes if you want but thats not a requirement! you can only eat meat and termites, no berries nuts or clams! the mothers must stay with their young until their teens and the pack will stay in one group, with one nicheling circling them as a scout! if they see any threat they must run into the group, then when  the threat is gone, a different nicheling than before will head out as the new scout! the pack limit is 30 nichelings, do make two alphas one male and one female to be the main breeders in the gang (i just learned thats what a group of meerkats are called XD) they will be the mains but other members can breed together from time to time! also if a scout sees the  blue bird it also counts as a threat, and they will stay in the group until it is farther away (sorry if its stupid but it was made up on the spot)

• Like 1