Stray Fawn Community

~Break Us~ (A warriors based story maker)

GreenTheGreat

This is one of those story makers. This will be about a badger called fluff (Cotton'___ later) and her friend twig the red squirrel (both female). They will grow up speaking fluent cat so no need to worry about cats not understanding them. This takes place in the original territories I will put this all onto an off-topic later and put everyone that participates in the credit's section. It should be 3rd person following fluff and her thoughts.

The 'Next chapter' mark should look like this. (size 18)

~Chapter _~

~Prologue~

A calico she-cat sat on a tree-branch over-looking Shadowclan camp. She had recently had gotten sent a prophecy from starclan. "Black and white will bring the light..." She repeated again. What did it mean? Would some-cat come to stop the endless cycles of torment from the other clans? Then she had a sudden realization, maybe starclan wasn't talking about a cat...

(end, the next chapter will have fluff and twig walking through thunderclan or windclan territory and you guys decide the rest!)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

it's one of those things where people add onto the story! like you would write more of the story where I left it.

Well I gtg in 5 minutes (parental controls) but I will join in!

(Imma just start chapter 1-)

~CHAPTER ONE~

Fluff looked around, where was she? Shouldn't she go back to her mother? She should...

Twig turned to look at her, "Aren't you coming..?"

Fluff thought for a bit before speaking, "Yes I am.." 

Twig looked at her with concern, "You sure..?"

Fluff sighed pushing past them, continuing to walk the same way they were going before.

52 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

(Imma just start chapter 1-)

~CHAPTER ONE~

Fluff looked around, where was she? Shouldn't she go back to her house folk? She should...

Twig turned to look at her, "Aren't you coming..?"

Fluff thought for a bit before speaking, "Yes I am.." 

Twig looked at her with concern, "You sure..?"

Fluff sighed pushing past them, continuing to walk the same way they were going before.

(Continuing this even though I haven’t read The Warriors books yet :’>)
They Walked Around The Thunderclan Camp, Fluff Wondered what it would Be Like to be a TC cat..

‘No you won’t be A TC Cat, You Are A Badger, And Thats Who You Were Meant to be.’ Her Mother’s Words Rung out in her Mind.

”Fluff?” Twig Asked.

”Mhm?” Fluff responded

”Why Can’t We Go In?”

”Because our parents or the cats, would kill us if we Did.” Fluff Said.
“But.. What if they didn’t know?”

Fluff stopped. “Hmm... But what about the cats?” She Thought aloud as Twig Began Walking in the Direction of the entrance.

(Next person’s turn)

7 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Continuing this even though I haven’t read The Warriors books yet :’>)
They Walked Around The Thunderclan Camp, Fluff Wondered what it would Be Like to be a TC cat..

‘No you won’t be A TC Cat, You Are A Badger, And Thats Who You Were Meant to be.’ Her Mother’s Words Rung out in her Mind.

”Fluff?” Twig Asked.

”Mhm?” Fluff responded

”Why Can’t We Go In?”

”Because our parents or the cats, would kill us if we Did.” Fluff Said.
“But.. What if they didn’t know?”

Fluff stopped. “Hmm... But what about the cats?” She Thought aloud as Twig Began Walking in the Direction of the entrance.

(Next person’s turn)

There was a cat guarding the the entrance to the camp, they stared at Twig, confused.

Suddenly the cat looked up from the squirrel, seeing Fluff.

They growled, looking like they were getting ready to pounce.

Twig backed away from the cat, "I told you they would try to kill us.." Fluff sighed 

4 hours ago, Pollygussie said:

There was a cat guarding the the entrance to the camp, they stared at Twig, confused.

Suddenly the cat looked up from the squirrel, seeing Fluff.

They growled, looking like they were getting ready to pounce.

Twig backed away from the cat, "I told you they would try to kill us.." Fluff sighed 

"I'm no scaredy-mouse!" Twig declared, climbing onto Fluff.

The cat yowled something into the huge camp, then pounced towards Fluff and Twig.

"OK I AM A SCARED-MOUSE" Twig shouted, jumping and clinging to the nearest tree.

The cat tackled and pinned Fluff. She tipped over and fell onto her back.

15 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"I'm no scaredy-mouse!" Twig declared, climbing onto Fluff.

The cat yowled something into the huge camp, then pounced towards Fluff and Twig.

"OK I AM A SCARED-MOUSE" Twig shouted, jumping and clinging to the nearest tree.

The cat tackled and pinned Fluff. She tipped over and fell onto her back.

"We mean no harm!" Fluff attempted explaining, but the cat on top of her didn't appear to care. Just before the gray feline landed a strike on her nose, a much more elderly looking cat appeared and bit the younger she-cat's paw. "Sizzlestep, this badger had not appeared to be doing anything bad... Why are you attacking her?" The elegant, but strict black tom asked. 

"I-I'm sorry! I j-ju-ust..." 

"You do remember what I told you young warriors about Loudheart?" The tom meowed while Fluff's fur spiked. How did he know her mother's name? "Y-yes, Mothstar... I'm-m sorry.." Sizzlestep shivered as the elderly Mothstar placed a tail on her shoulder. "All is alright, but next time, your actions will have consequences."