Stray Fawn Community

Ask SLARM and bearyena

Lilytuft

Do you ever think about what the life of a rogue male or a bearyena is like? Do you stay awake at night wondering what SLARM's favourite colour is?

233098965_askus.thumb.png.349b177c51dc6fc38e944930f4cd6d67.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, Dark Lisa said:

Mainly the bearyena.

Oh alright : )

Bearyena: I was a regular bearyena doing regular bearyena things, hunting rabbils chasing after nichelings that entered my territory. Then on one mating season I was strugling to find a male of my species. Then suddenly a weird little thing covered in cactus spikes came up to me and started sniff me. I was confused and sniffed back, which caused the little thing to lick my nose. I found this confused little nicheling rather adorable and since there were no male bearyenas around, I settled for him.

*licks SLARM's mane affectionately*

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, Sky said:

Do you guys have names other than "SLARM" and "Bearyena?" Surely you have something else to call each other by.

SLARM: Well in terms of birth name, I'm pretty sure my mother called me Pointy. I think my siblings were called Limp and Large or something. We rogues don't really have much use for names since we don't live in packs or tribes. It was a small tribe that lived here a while ago that called me "slightly less annoying rogue male". With my mate... Well I don't speak bearyena and she doesn't speak nicheling, but we have our own little language that is a combination of both. She has this specific growl that she uses to adress me, but she won't tell me what it means in her language. I don't really have a name for her and I have no idea how to mimic the growl that other bearyenas use for her, so I just call her stuff like "dear". When I really need her attention, I'll just do this: *lets out a squeak*

Bearyena: Well other bearyenas call me *weird growl*, which means "Sun Petals". And I call him "Small Floof". But please don't tell that to him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Flour said:

What happened to your children? The hybrids from the island of fire rp

The only way to answer that is to continue the rp

1 minute ago, Dark Lisa said:

should we just restart island of fire? considering I changed my character's story alot?

Well your character didn't appear much in the rp so we can just pretend happen those bits never happened and you can introduce her in a different way

5 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

Well your character didn't appear much in the rp so we can just pretend happen those bits never happened and you can introduce her in a different way

yes and since my friend @Raven The Dragonfox hasn't been on since school closed I will also just use her character because it's technically both of ours

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

What is their favorite color?

SLARM might be slightly color blind, but he likes this one kuva.png.681236972adbf8cb41c06d417b617dfe.png

Bearyena likes pinkish reds kuva.png.f997d7ef7ad177c185d629e3b8b9c02e.png

• Love 3

9 hours ago, Lilyturf said:

The only way to answer that is to continue the rp

Maybe instead of reviving, we could give it a fresh start? A new RP would be started, with new characters. Characters from the original Island that will be used again could have "migrated from the other island". (So, basically, you have the choice to keep on playing with the character from Island of Fire, or play a new one. It would sort of clean the slate so that characters that won't be used are easily taken out of the story)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

Maybe instead of reviving, we could give it a fresh start? A new RP would be started, with new characters. Characters from the original Island that will be used again could have "migrated from the other island". (So, basically, you have the choice to keep on playing with the character from Island of Fire, or play a new one. It would sort of clean the slate so that characters that won't be used are easily taken out of the story)

Well, got nothing to say.

(I swear if lilyturf takes this suggestion..)

1 hour ago, Sky said:

How about we make a "sister" to Island of fire? Since Island of fire was intended to be a roleplay setting, maybe we could make another one in a different biome with a brand new cast of wandering weirdos. Characters could travel from one rp island to another. This way the original storyline could be continued if needed, but people could also get a fresh start

• Eek! 3
  • Paw up 1