Stray Fawn Community

Withering Woods- a WOF RP

Kira.APK

Anyone else know these lyrics?

You were the answer to my dreams Your scent in me so deep I wanna tell you something Dressed in a stunning red Your head upon my chest The pain inside means nothing Take off your shirt and lay down Right next to the pile of things we loved when we were younger Eyes half closed You were the answer that I had But you weren't all I wanted You weren't all I needed So take a spot in front of me and Listen now I'm coming clean There're so many things I think you should know Take apart all the melodies and Deconstruct what's inside of me You're all I want to see before I go You were the answer to my dreams Your scent in me so deep I wanna tell you something Betrayed by the words I said My head upon your chest The pain inside meant nothing Let's get the - snipped - out of this town Pass around a bottle in remembrance of our hearts, dear Eyes half closed I am the one you're searching for But I'm not all you wanted I'm not all you needed, oh So take a spot in front of me and Listen now I'm coming clean There're so many things I think you should know Take apart all the melodies and Deconstruct what's inside of me You're all I want to see before I go

48 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Anyone else know these lyrics?

You were the answer to my dreams Your scent in me so deep I wanna tell you something Dressed in a stunning red Your head upon my chest The pain inside means nothing Take off your shirt and lay down Right next to the pile of things we loved when we were younger Eyes half closed You were the answer that I had But you weren't all I wanted You weren't all I needed So take a spot in front of me and Listen now I'm coming clean There're so many things I think you should know Take apart all the melodies and Deconstruct what's inside of me You're all I want to see before I go You were the answer to my dreams Your scent in me so deep I wanna tell you something Betrayed by the words I said My head upon your chest The pain inside meant nothing Let's get the Fuck out of this town Pass around a bottle in remembrance of our hearts, dear Eyes half closed I am the one you're searching for But I'm not all you wanted I'm not all you needed, oh So take a spot in front of me and Listen now I'm coming clean There're so many things I think you should know Take apart all the melodies and Deconstruct what's inside of me You're all I want to see before I go

No Cursing 

2 hours ago, Vanilla said:

She growled and Tensed, her Claws and Fire Ready.

Pirahna narrowed her eyes, waiting for their move. She held her blade close.

8 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Dragonfly stumbled back from the blow she received from Saguaro. But at least she managed to sting them.

Saguaro stared down the hive-sea, though she was suddenly starting to get drowsy.

Must be the venom. But I'm not going to show any sign of weakness!

14 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Pirahna jumped towards the dragon throwing her Throwing-Blade

5 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Pirahna jumped towards the dragon throwing her Throwing-Blade

She Leaped Up, over the Dragon and the blade, Landing onto their back, pinning Them To the Ground.

She Shot A Burst of flames near the dragons Face As A Warning.

”You Want to try me now?” She hissed.

Just now, Vanilla said:

She Leaped Up, over the Dragon, and onto their back, pinning Them To the Ground.

Pirahna was silent 

(Big brain time) 

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

She Leaped Up, over the Dragon and the blade, Landing onto their back, pinning Them To the Ground.

Dragonfly watched, trying not to wince at the sandwing sting.

(basically the same thing)

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Pirahna was silent 

(Big brain time) 

Pirahna moved one of their talons to face the dragon, then they shot their silk at the dragon.

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Pirahna moved one of their talons to face the dragon, then they shot their silk at the dragon.

The Silk Hit her face, She Hissed And Stumbled off The dragon, Tearing the Silk off her face.

Just now, Vanilla said:

The Silk Hit her face, She Hissed And Stumbled off The dragon, Tearing the Silk off her face.

Pirahna jumped back, blade in hand. 

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I have a question.

My tablet can support Horse world (90% of the time) and shard seekers.

Will it be able to support wings of fire?

Probably, 

As long as you're graphics aren't too high, you will be fine.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I have a question.

My tablet can support Horse world (90% of the time) and shard seekers.

Will it be able to support wings of fire?

I think so

• Paw up 1