Stray Fawn Community

Island of ice ​​❄️

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

AARM looked around for potential wife. He spotted nobody. He resisted the urge to weep and sing his sorrows away. He had to keep trying

To walk through snow meant making every step with strength and caution. Morgan knew it well, living in this cold all of her life; sometimes, when it was specially hard to even try to break the ice crust, she wanted to weep and yell, but never did.

Though now, it was more of a necessity, not a question of stinged honor. Since, you see, she stuck. And stuck pretty well. And if only somebody were around to help--

"A little help here?!" she cried in hoarse voice, seeing a silhouette nearby. She sounded more annoyed, than this possibly deadly situation permitted. Nonetheless. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr.Owger said:

To walk through snow meant making every step with strength and caution. Morgan knew it well, living in this cold all of her life; sometimes, when it was specially hard to even try to break the ice crust, she wanted to weep and yell, but never did.

Though now, it was more of a necessity, not a question of stinged honor. Since, you see, she stuck. And stuck pretty well. And if only somebody were around to help--

"A little help here?!" she cried in hoarse voice, seeing a silhouette nearby. She sounded more annoyed, than this possibly deadly situation permitted. Nonetheless. 

Bingo! AARM though. Maybe this would be his big moment. He pranced over to her, his paw getting stuck in a deep snowdrift and unbalancing him but nevertheless he made it over to where she. Was stuck and put out a paw. ‘’Greetins m’lady, shall I sing you a song? One with your beauty deserves a grand song.’’

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

Bingo! AARM though. Maybe this would be his big moment. He pranced over to her, his paw getting stuck in a deep snowdrift and unbalancing him but nevertheless he made it over to where she. Was stuck and put out a paw. ‘’Greetins m’lady, shall I sing you a song? One with your beauty deserves a grand song.’’

Needless to say, Morgan was not impressed. It was hard to impress her in general, unless the topic of discussion turned out to be something, or someone, who could've, potentially, beat her up - so was the power of respect. But approached silhouette turned out to be... well...

At least this gentleman, whoever he was, offered her help? This is nice.

This actually can be fun. If they together could figure out a way to unstuck her out of this humiliating situation.

"Song of a freedom - that could be nice" she smiled, disarmingly and surprisingly sweet, which was so in contrast with hard voice, handing the stranger her own paw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mr.Owger said:

Needless to say, Morgan was not impressed. It was hard to impress her in general, unless the topic of discussion turned out to be something, or someone, who could've, potentially, beat her up - so was the power of respect. But approached silhouette turned out to be... well...

At least this gentleman, whoever he was, offered her help? This is nice.

This actually can be fun. If they together could figure out a way to unstuck her out of this humiliating situation.

"Song of a freedom - that could be nice" she smiled, disarmingly and surprisingly sweet, which was so in contrast with hard voice, handing the stranger her own paw.

He tilted his head and though.. for a while.. ‘‘I don’t know any about that.’’ He said, breaking into a ballad about love and romance and something that would generally make nichelings run away from him either because his voice was off key and pitchy, or because being serenaded by a rouge male is enough to make anyone uncomfy.

He finishes and looks down at her. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flour said:

He tilted his head and though.. for a while.. ‘‘I don’t know any about that.’’ He said, breaking into a ballad about love and romance and something that would generally make nichelings run away from him either because his voice was off key and pitchy, or because being serenaded by a rouge male is enough to make anyone uncomfy.

He finishes and looks down at her. 

By the end of this concert, Morgan was still stuck. Still held out her one strong paw, uncomfortably. And still didn't even know what to think of it all.

Surprisingly, she didn't cover her ears. And even smiled, somewhat genuine this time. Yes, song was quite typical and full of cliches, but it was quite a while since she hard at least somewhat of a music. 

"That was pretty nice, actually. Needed of a little practice, but still - not bad. Not bad at all." One important thing she didn't mention was her lack of ear for music.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr.Owger said:

By the end of this concert, Morgan was still stuck. Still held out her one strong paw, uncomfortably. And still didn't even know what to think of it all.

Surprisingly, she didn't cover her ears. And even smiled, somewhat genuine this time. Yes, song was quite typical and full of cliches, but it was quite a while since she hard at least somewhat of a music. 

"That was pretty nice, actually. Needed of a little practice, but still - not bad. Not bad at all." One important thing she didn't mention was her lack of ear for music.

He grabbed his paw and pulled her out. After doing so he pressed his crooked, deformed snout to her paw. ‘’How did you get stuck m’lady?’’

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flour said:

He grabbed his paw and pulled her out. After doing so he pressed his crooked, deformed snout to her paw. ‘’How did you get stuck m’lady?’’

"Sometimes, you just get stuck. That's how things are working." Morgan stretched out, as soon as her freedom returned; like big puppy, she pulled her back, and even turned in a snow a few times, sneezing a little. After this small celebration was done and white one pressed his mouth to her paw, she abruptly moved away from him, almost jumping, pulling up not only her weak paw, pressing it to the fur of her chest, but a strong one, too, in defending stance.

Yeah, this gentleman helped her out - but no, no unnecessary touching. Na-ah. She almost bit him, for crying out loud!

"Why are you behaving yourself so creepy, lad? For North sake..."

• Like 1

"Sometimes, you just get stuck. That's how things are working." Morgan stretched out, as soon as her freedom returned; like big puppy, she pulled her back, and even turned in a snow a few times, sneezing a little. After this small celebration was done and white one pressed his mouth to her paw, she abruptly moved away from him, almost jumping, pulling up not only her weak paw, pressing it to the fur of her chest, but a strong one, too, in defending stance.

Yeah, this gentleman helped her out - but no, no unnecessary touching. Na-ah. She almost bit him, for crying out loud!

"Why are you behaving yourself so creepy, lad? For North sake..."

Creepy? He asked, his crooked grin looking a bit strained. ‘’Lass I assure you that I am a quality man who would never behave in a creepy manner!’’ AARM said in am offended tone

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Creepy? He asked, his crooked grin looking a bit strained. ‘’Lass I assure you that I am a quality man who would never behave in a creepy manner!’’ AARM said in am offended tone

"Well... Don't touch me, then. And we will get along swimmingly." Morgan huffed, and relaxed, even if just a little. Her expression turned from offended, to disgruntled and after - earnest, in a matter of seconds. Than, she, all of the sudden, bowed. 

"I owe you. Thank you."

• Like 1

"Well... Don't touch me, then. And we will get along swimmingly." Morgan huffed, and relaxed, even if just a little. Her expression turned from offended, to disgruntled and after - earnest, in a matter of seconds. Than, she, all of the sudden, bowed. 

"I owe you. Thank you."

He smiled again. ‘I’m known to be quite heroic y’know.’’his grin became less strained again and more flirty. ‘’So a lovely lass like you can’t possibly be single?’’ He sad I’m an asking tone.

• Like 1

Just now, Flour said:

He smiled again. ‘I’m known to be quite heroic y’know.’’his grin became less strained again and more flirty. ‘’So a lovely lass like you can’t possibly be single?’’ He sad I’m an asking tone.

"Heroic, huh?" she smiled, with a little mischief, hidden in a corner of this sly grin - letting his last question pass. "I bet you've done a lot of great deeds, then. Enlighten me! Perhaps, I even heard of you, while travelling."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mr.Owger said:

"Heroic, huh?" she smiled, with a little mischief, hidden in a corner of this sly grin - letting his last question pass. "I bet you've done a lot of great deeds, then. Enlighten me! Perhaps, I even heard of you, while travelling."

He looked caught off guard. ‘No I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be bored by my tales. Which they’re are many of!’’

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

He looked caught off guard. ‘No I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be bored by my tales. Which they’re are many of!’’

"Why would I? What can be better than stories of great accomplishments, which are lighting our souls on fire with inspiration?"

This is can be actually interesting, if he has any truth in him. Poor boy.

Morgan laid down right where she was previously stuck, and put her muzzle on front paws, getting comfortable. Sun was slowly setting down, and she had nothing to do, really, just recently been eating to a full belly.

"I'm Morgan, by the way." She said kindly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mr.Owger said:

"Why would I? What can be better than stories of great accomplishments, which are lighting our souls on fire with inspiration?"

This is can be actually interesting, if he has any truth in him. Poor boy.

Morgan laid down right where she was previously stuck, and put her muzzle on front paws, getting comfortable. Sun was slowly setting down, and she had nothing to do, really, just recently been eating to a full belly.

"I'm Morgan, by the way." She said kindly.

‘’I’m AARM!’’ He said, yelling the strange acronym. ‘’And um.. oh! I really ought to be going now, it’s getting late and I forgot to clean pet walrus deer!’’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I’m AARM!’’ He said, yelling the strange acronym. ‘’And um.. oh! I really ought to be going now, it’s getting late and I forgot to clean pet walrus deer!’’

"Okay, AARM..." She butchered his name awfully, but tried - truly tried. "Good luck, you, bard! I hope our paths will cross again."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mr.Owger said:

"Okay, AARM..." She butchered his name awfully, but tried - truly tried. "Good luck, you, bard! I hope our paths will cross again."

He says ‘’goodbye lady Morgan!’’ And He and fumbles away

• Like 1

"I hope this is enough, Lead Furrala."

Over the past few days Large Floof had been on the "Island of Ice", as he heard a lot of the wandering creatures call it, he had been collecting fish. It was a tedious process, to enter the water, catch some fish, go back on land to not freeze, repeat, but it did keep him fed. The diet of just fish annoyed him quite a bit, but he was sure some other edible creature, perhaps a rabbil or bearyena, would come and be easily defeated.

Now the fish he worked so hard for were being sacrificed to his tribe's goddess, Lead Furrala. "This clownkoi on my right, I do hope it gives you enough energy to bring me a companion. And this razorina on my left, may you use it's firey spirit to bring this island warmer weather. Afluff." Floof sighed after ending the long speech. Catching the fish made him a tiny bit uncomfortable, as his old tribemates looked a lot like them, gills and all, but it was eat or die, and it was obvious which option was superior.

It still wasn't as bad as his old island, where balance bears and ram-foxes hid in every corner.

• Like 1

Welp now it's time for me to join in

There was a flash in the sky. Suddenly 2 things were flailing in the sky, falling quickly, and screaming. soon they hit the ground, and a cloud of snow went into the air.

"Thank goodness there was snow here!" Raven said. " Wait... Lisa? where are you? "

"MMMMMMMM" Lisa said, but it was muffled. Her head was stuck in the ground.

"How do you always land on your head?" Raven asked.

Nearby, T-Caar stared. this was not what she expected to see.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Welp now it's time for me to join in

There was a flash in the sky. Suddenly 2 things were flailing in the sky, falling quickly, and screaming. soon they hit the ground, and a cloud of snow went into the air.

"Thank goodness there was snow here!" Raven said. " Wait... Lisa? where are you? "

"MMMMMMMM" Lisa said, but it was muffled. Her head was stuck in the ground.

"How do you always land on your head?" Raven asked.

Nearby, T-Caar stared. this was not what she expected to see.

Large Floof's face was entirely covered in snow as he stared with disgust and confusion. "Demons or friends??" He said to no one in particular while contemplating his life decisions. While praying to Lead Furrala, he decided to run like his life depended on it towards a rabbil burrow, sitting next to a strangely large amount of snow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

Large Floof's face was entirely covered in snow as he stared with disgust and confusion. "Demons or friends??" He said to no one in particular while contemplating his life decisions. While praying to Lead Furrala, he decided to run like his life depended on it towards a rabbil burrow, sitting next to a strangely large amount of snow.

Raven tried to get Lisa un-stuck, but to no avail. "come on! COME ON! How did you get so stuck!?"

Lisa flails frantically.

"Stop it! I can't get you unstuck if you keep flailing like that!" Raven scolds .

T-caar watched, staying hidden in the snow. what are these things? Are they giant bearyenas? No, they can't be. They have wings. But they can't be blue birds, either. Are they hybrids? And there's something about the white one...

• Like 1

i cant fall asleep even though im exhausted so i may as well rp here ftgyhujikolp

Fr (Fake Ramfox) jumped through the snow, staring intently at a rabbil. This was the only prey she had seen in days, and to be honest, she felt she might die if she didn't get some food. Taking one more step forward, she lunged, snapping the rabbil's neck with one quick bite. "Gotcha." She mumbled to herself.

• Like 1

(italics are her thoughts)

Squirrel cracks open an acorn. Acorn. Crack crack. Yum. She eats the acorn and sniffs the air. Nope. No males. Not yet. She sighs sadly. No mate yet. Squirrel sad. She picks up another acorn and takes it to her hollowed out den in the snow, where a few other acorns lay. Squirrel like acorns. Male like too. Male like Squirrel because she has acorns. 

• Like 1