Stray Fawn Community

Island of ice ​​❄️

Lilytuft

Large Floof panted as he collapsed next to the rabbil burrow. "I should have just stayed on Hazara! It sucked, but I still had family there..." The young nicheling whispered to himself, voice cracking every other word as he remembered he turned into an adult just yesterday. Floof looked behind him, all he could see was a few silhouettes in the far distance, his pawprints in the snow, and some dug-up holes made by other nichelings.

He hesitantly got up and distanced himself from the rabbil burrow, waiting. Waiting for that bit of variety in his diet, while he curled up into a ball.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Raven tried to get Lisa un-stuck, but to no avail. "come on! COME ON! How did you get so stuck!?"

Lisa flails frantically.

"Stop it! I can't get you unstuck if you keep flailing like that!" Raven scolds .

T-caar watched, staying hidden in the snow. what are these things? Are they giant bearyenas? No, they can't be. They have wings. But they can't be blue birds, either. Are they hybrids? And there's something about the white one...

After a while of struggling, raven finally managed to pull Lisa out.

"Thank goodness! I was about to suffocate!" Lisa said.

"Nevermind that! Where even are we?" Raven asked.

"Rude!"

" WELL YOU BEING STUCK IN THE SNOW ISNT AS IMPORTANT AS WHERE WE ARE. "

T-caar watched. She had no idea what they were, but they looked like giant nichelings. But the fact that they have wings and front arms... But, they look a lot like a bearyena... I think those are bearyena genes... And maybe the smaller one is just younger... And that body... Maybe it came from an iceberg with a gene nobody has ever seen before... They must be nichelings. But they have no gems...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

Large Floof panted as he collapsed next to the rabbil burrow. "I should have just stayed on Hazara! It sucked, but I still had family there..." The young nicheling whispered to himself, voice cracking every other word as he remembered he turned into an adult just yesterday. Floof looked behind him, all he could see was a few silhouettes in the far distance, his pawprints in the snow, and some dug-up holes made by other nichelings.

He hesitantly got up and distanced himself from the rabbil burrow, waiting. Waiting for that bit of variety in his diet, while he curled up into a ball.

FR seemed to spot him, flicking her ear. Who is that? She wondered. He...looked sad. She felt kinda bad for him.

Mustering up some courage, she hopped over, stopping just a few feet away. The rabbil fell from her jaws as she dropped it in front of him so she could actually speak. "Hungry?" She asked, scraping her paw through the snow. She was never too great at social interaction.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

FR seemed to spot him, flicking her ear. Who is that? She wondered. He...looked sad. She felt kinda bad for him.

Mustering up some courage, she hopped over, stopping just a few feet away. The rabbil fell from her jaws as she dropped it in front of him so she could actually speak. "Hungry?" She asked, scraping her paw through the snow. She was never too great at social interaction.

The nicheling looked at the meat with an expression not even an expert could read. Floof stared at the meat for a few seconds, before grabbing a few clownkois from his back. One dangled on his tail while the other was originally stuck on his fur. "Do you want to trade? I'll have the meat, and you can have these fish... I-I have more in the ground, on that side of the water, if you want..." He said quietly, pointing a claw at the ports where he landed, hoping this strange ramfox-looking nicheling would accept his deal.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

After a while of struggling, raven finally managed to pull Lisa out.

"Thank goodness! I was about to suffocate!" Lisa said.

"Nevermind that! Where even are we?" Raven asked.

"Rude!"

" WELL YOU BEING STUCK IN THE SNOW ISNT AS IMPORTANT AS WHERE WE ARE. "

T-caar watched. She had no idea what they were, but they looked like giant nichelings. But the fact that they have wings and front arms... But, they look a lot like a bearyena... I think those are bearyena genes... And maybe the smaller one is just younger... And that body... Maybe it came from an iceberg with a gene nobody has ever seen before... They must be nichelings. But they have no gems...

T-caar quietly walked off.  I don't want anything to do with these.... Nicheling -like things.

"wait a minute... WHERE'S SNAKE!? "

"oh no... "

"I NEED SNAKE! "

• Like 1

The nicheling looked at the meat with an expression not even an expert could read. Floof stared at the meat for a few seconds, before grabbing a few clownkois from his back. One dangled on his tail while the other was originally stuck on his fur. "Do you want to trade? I'll have the meat, and you can have these fish... I-I have more in the ground, on that side of the water, if you want..." He said quietly, pointing a claw at the ports where he landed, hoping this strange ramfox-looking nicheling would accept his deal.

For whatever reason, she cracked a smile, pushing the rabbil towards him. "Sure. I haven't eaten fish since I was a kid, and I nearly drowned trying to get the darn thing."

• Like 1

Sploosh Took A Few Berries From the Small Bush in front of her, she Accidentally Dropped one but she didn’t care.

She Carried them to the Small cave in The Snow that she called home.

• Like 1

Nishi was off somewhere, helping himself to some random meat he found in the snow-hey, you do eat what you have to if you want to survive. It didn't exactly taste good though, he was probably going to regret that later. Oops.

"I wouldn't be eating random things all willy-nilly if they hadn't kicked me out..." He grumbled, glaring at his paws. His stupid tribe tossed him out just because he was nearly infertile-who in the world does that? It's starting to get lonely out here...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

For whatever reason, she cracked a smile, pushing the rabbil towards him. "Sure. I haven't eaten fish since I was a kid, and I nearly drowned trying to get the darn thing."

Large Floof smiled back, albeit very akwardly, as he laid the clownkois near the ramfox-like nicheling's feet, and grabbed the rabbil with his tail. "Uhhh... Bone anthropy..?" Floof meowed, sniffing the flesh seconds before gruesomely tearing it apart with his strangely-sharp teeth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Nishi was off somewhere, helping himself to some random meat he found in the snow-hey, you do eat what you have to if you want to survive. It didn't exactly taste good though, he was probably going to regret that later. Oops.

"I wouldn't be eating random things all willy-nilly if they hadn't kicked me out..." He grumbled, glaring at his paws. His stupid tribe tossed him out just because he was nearly infertile-who in the world does that? It's starting to get lonely out here...

T-caar saw a silhouette in the distance.

maybe they're friendly. She came closer, to see a gorgeous male.

• Like 1

She Walked out of the Small cave and Looked Around.

She Decided that she Needed to find a Mate before they were all taken.. but.. how? There weren’t many other nichelings Around Her small home..

• Like 1

Large Floof smiled back, albeit very akwardly, as he laid the clownkois near the ramfox-like nicheling's feet, and grabbed the rabbil with his tail. "Uhhh... Bone anthropy..?" Floof meowed, sniffing the flesh seconds before gruesomely tearing it apart with his strangely-sharp teeth.

FR blinked at him, a little surprised with how he was just going ham on that thing. Then, she let out an almost-chuckle, laying down a few feet away and tearing at the clownkoi. "You're a strange one."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

T-caar saw a silhouette in the distance.

maybe they're friendly. She came closer, to see a gorgeous male.

Nishi flicked an ear, turning to look at whoever was behind him. Huh, apparently people do live here. 

"Hello." He smiled, turning to face her. "Didn't know anyone was around here."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

T-caar quietly walked off.  I don't want anything to do with these.... Nicheling -like things.

"wait a minute... WHERE'S SNAKE!? "

"oh no... "

"I NEED SNAKE! "

"Raven, please. I'm starving, and your worried about SNAKE right now? "

• Like 1

Just now, Possum Girl said:

Nishi flicked an ear, turning to look at whoever was behind him. Huh, apparently people do live here. 

"Hello." He smiled, turning to face her. "Didn't know anyone was around here."

"Honestly, neither did I until recently. " She said, shyly. She didn't exactly know how to talk to others, considering she was alone her entire life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"Honestly, neither did I until recently. " She said, shyly. She didn't exactly know how to talk to others, considering she was alone her entire life.

"I guess we're on the same boat then." He held out a paw to her. "I'm Nishi."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

FR blinked at him, a little surprised with how he was just going ham on that thing. Then, she let out an almost-chuckle, laying down a few feet away and tearing at the clownkoi. "You're a strange one."

"T-thank you..." The creature said, having no idea how else to respond while licking his muzzle in an attempt to clean it. His efforts were futile, however, as his maw-licking made him look like a starved nicheling at the end of their lifespan who had to turn to cannibalism to survive. "So, uh... What's yer name?" Floof said in his most polite tone, retracting his claws as he held out his functional front paw. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"Raven, please. I'm starving, and your worried about SNAKE right now? "

After a while of arguing, they finally moved on to find some food. They noticed what looked like foxes with horns in the distance, but they ignored them, as they didn't consider them food.

• Like 1