Stray Fawn Community

Island of ice ​​❄️

Lilytuft

Just now, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"I'm T-caar. " She took his paw.

"Interesting name. Not in a bad way, though." He pulled back, scratching at a spot on his head. "How did you end up out here? Or were you born here?"

Just now, YambOwO said:

"T-thank you..." The creature said, having no idea how else to respond while licking his muzzle in an attempt to clean it. His efforts were futile, however, as his maw-licking made him look like a starved nicheling at the end of their lifespan who had to turn to cannibalism to survive. "So, uh... What's yer name?" Floof said in his most polite tone, retracting his claws as he held out his functional front paw. 

"Uhhhh...." FR looked around frantically, searching for literally any ideas. She hated her actual name. A lot. There was absolutely no way she was introducing herself like that. Thanks a lot mom.... Eventually, her gaze landed on a pine tree. "Pppppiinneee?" Wait, that sounds more like a question-

"Pine. My name's Pine." let's hope I can lie well enough...

• Like 1

Just now, Possum Girl said:

Interesting name. Not in a bad way, though." He pulled back, scratching at a spot on his head. "How did you end up out here? Or were you born here?"

"I was born here... " She suddenly looked sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"I was born here... " She suddenly looked sad.

"I was born on a different island, a lot like this one. Joined a tribe and got kicked out a few weeks later because I'm nearly infertile." He glared at his paws. He was still salty about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

"I was born on a different island, a lot like this one. Joined a tribe and got kicked out a few weeks later because I'm nearly infertile." He glared at his paws. He was still salty about that.

"well, at least that isn't as bad as seeing your parents get slaughtered by a balance bear, "

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

"Uhhhh...." FR looked around frantically, searching for literally any ideas. She hated her actual name. A lot. There was absolutely no way she was introducing herself like that. Thanks a lot mom.... Eventually, her gaze landed on a pine tree. "Pppppiinneee?" Wait, that sounds more like a question-

"Pine. My name's Pine." let's hope I can lie well enough...

"Cool name!" Floof said, hoping he didn't scare Pine enough to make her question her identity. "I'm Large Floof, but you can just call me Floof for short." The boy chirped, pulling back his claw as he realized "Pine" didn't shake it. As he un-retracted his claws, his tail, for some reason, strongly wagged. So strong, in fact, that it made the snow behind him fall down. 

He soon heard the loud sound of something hard falling and breaking. "Wha-" Floof looked behind him with a sharp turn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"well, at least that isn't as bad as seeing your parents get slaughtered by a balance bear, "

"Oh, I'm sorry...I never knew my father, and my mother left me to fend for myself as soon as I could find food. I can't fully understand how hard that must have been."

1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

"Cool name!" Floof said, hoping he didn't scare Pine enough to make her question her identity. "I'm Large Floof, but you can just call me Floof for short." The boy chirped, pulling back his claw as he realized "Pine" didn't shake it. As he un-retracted his claws, his tail, for some reason, strongly wagged. So strong, in fact, that it made the snow behind him fall down. 

He soon heard the loud sound of something hard falling and breaking. "Wha-" Floof looked behind him with a sharp turn.

Pine stopped eating, leaning to the left to look behind Floof. "Oh boy, what just broke?....something did just break, right? I mean, for all I know that could have easily been someone dying-why in the world am I still talking?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

"Oh, I'm sorry...I never knew my father, and my mother left me to fend for myself as soon as I could find food. I can't fully understand how hard that must have been."

She didn't really know what to say.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Can I just,, have one of what's left I guess? fvgbhjk

I hope you're okay with the third albino rogue for now. I'll make more later

6 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Pine stopped eating, leaning to the left to look behind Floof. "Oh boy, what just broke?....something did just break, right? I mean, for all I know that could have easily been someone dying-why in the world am I still talking?"

Floof stepped near the fallen snow. "I think it's just ice..." He inspected, grabbing a broken shard. "And bloo- WAIT BLOOD?!?" He screeched lowly, as the sight of a tiny bit of red stuff on the ice he was holding was very scary, even though he spent most of his life on the old island seeing tribemates suffer tremendous amounts of damage at the claws of balance bears.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

Floof stepped near the fallen snow. "I think it's just ice..." He inspected, grabbing a broken shard. "And bloo- WAIT BLOOD?!?" He screeched lowly, as the sight of a tiny bit of red stuff on the ice he was holding was very scary, even though he spent most of his life on the old island seeing tribemates suffer tremendous amounts of damage at the claws of balance bears.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait-the ice is bleeding?" She stood up, walking over to stand next to Floof and narrow her eyes at the blood. "Yep. That is absolutely not normal last time I checked."

• Like 1

Sploosh heard a small Screech from the distance and Began running towards it, even though her legs Hurt to a large extent.

Sploosh must check if everyone is ok!

• Like 1

Squirrel woke up from her long nap and yawned. Gotta get acorns. Male might come soon. Gotta get mate for Squirrel. Gotta make nice nest so male impressed. She came out of her den and stashed an another acorn before sprucing up her nest with some small bits of grass that were peeking up around her acorn tree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

After a while of searching, they saw what looked like a hare with a tail. Lisa immediately went for it.

"HEY! THAT'S MY HARE... THING!" Raven yelled.

Raven and Lisa chased after the hare thing. Eventually it got away, but in front of the burrow was a large bear. Raven hissed.

Lisa tensed at the sight of the large bear.

that's no grizzly!

• Like 1

HALO (don't judge me for rearranging the abbreviations-) had been running through the snow, trying his best to keep up with a rabbil. At one point he lunged at it, but was left with a face full of snow. He tried to use his tiny arms to push off the ground, but they proved useless. He then channeled his strength into his back legs to lift himself up. He flicked an ear and looked around, letting out a disappointed whimper when he didn't see the rabbil.

"Bye-bye pretty rabby." He smiled a sad smile before looking around. What now?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

HALO (don't judge me for rearranging the abbreviations-) had been running through the snow, trying his best to keep up with a rabbil. At one point he lunged at it, but was left with a face full of snow. He tried to use his tiny arms to push off the ground, but they proved useless. He then channeled his strength into his back legs to lift himself up. He flicked an ear and looked around, letting out a disappointed whimper when he didn't see the rabbil.

"Bye-bye pretty rabby." He smiled a sad smile before looking around. What now?

Seeing the rabbil run past her, FITG followed where it came from and emerged from the grass

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Seeing the rabbil run past her, FITG followed where it came from and emerged from the grass

HALO had been looking around before spotting her. He gasped a little to himself then smiled over at her, trying to wave one of his abnormally deformed paws. He then stopped and smiled, no matter how odd it looked. What a weird boiyo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I guess people just aren't interested in niche roleplays anymore...

we are, we just can't all respond every second of every day. Just because people aren't here right this second doesn't mean this roleplay is dead or that nobody likes roleplays. It just means people are b u s y

32 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

we are, we just can't all respond every second of every day. Just because people aren't here right this second doesn't mean this roleplay is dead or that nobody likes roleplays. It just means people are b u s y

that's the good thing about youth 😛