Stray Fawn Community

Glacy can draw

SharrdWolf

9 hours ago, ThisBeanIsCute said:

It's...Been a couple days now... I dont wanna rush you but I really want Ink done...

I’m working on it- i lost my stylus recently so I’m trying to get it done with a finger.. which is an ordeal

I’ll try and get it done asap though- sorry!

19 minutes ago, ThisBeanIsCute said:

lol Alright.

off topic but-

if you press the plus button, you can quote someone. with this, it's much easier to see who you are replying too.

It should look like this:

image.png.66ce828bb39425185e6cda26209fc50d.png 

Hope this helps ^^

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, E k a c n a p said:

off topic but-

if you press the plus button, you can quote someone. with this, it's much easier to see who you are replying too.

It should look like this:

image.png.66ce828bb39425185e6cda26209fc50d.png 

Hope this helps ^^

if you just click "quote" it automatically puts it into your commnent

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, GlacyGlace said:

I’m working on it- i lost my stylus recently so I’m trying to get it done with a finger.. which is an ordeal

I’ll try and get it done asap though- sorry!

Hey, it's been like, weeks...I really want Ink done but... It looks like you should buy a new stylus, because this is my first art of Ink, and I may consider just not... Wanting it anymore since it's been so long. I really hope you haven't forgotten about Ink this is very disappointing to me since this is my first time of a Nicheling drawn for me, or anything for the price of Free. I really hope you see this message and at LEAST Send me a progress update

On 10/13/2020 at 9:12 AM, ThisBeanIsCute said:

Hey, it's been like, weeks...I really want Ink done but... It looks like you should buy a new stylus, because this is my first art of Ink, and I may consider just not... Wanting it anymore since it's been so long. I really hope you haven't forgotten about Ink this is very disappointing to me since this is my first time of a Nicheling drawn for me, or anything for the price of Free. I really hope you see this message and at LEAST Send me a progress update

They haven't even been online since October 2nd

• 5 months later...