Stray Fawn Community

Awaking Ice || WoF Roleplay

Skydra

Just now, Skydra said:

Sandstone awoke with a jolt, flinching at the movement with her wing. "Oh um, good morning! We'd better get going ..." She said with another fake smile.

"Yeah..."

14 minutes ago, Skydra said:

There was an exit with sunlight pouring onto her ice block, it looked like a tight fit, but you could make it.

She Slipped out of the space and looked around.

@Vanilla @Pollygussie @Lisa The Dragonwolf

You see a flash of light, streak across the sky before it stops and vanishes once more.

A soft voice in your ear says, "Meet here young ones, in the Ancient Shelter, where we once roamed."

The light had stopped in the middle of your world, right past the Mud Kingdom.

For some reason ... you feel a longing to go there.

Just now, Skydra said:

You see a flash of light, streak across the sky before it stops and vanishes once more.

A soft voice in your ear says, "Meet here young ones, in the Ancient Shelter, where we once roamed."

As If almost in a trance she began walking towards where she wanted to go.

3 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"I'll, be back." They said, they began to fly to where the light said to go.

15 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

As If almost in a trance she began walking towards where she wanted to go.

Your talons moved swiftly around the edges of the land, careful not to go too close to any lurking Skywings. It's dusk by the time you make it.

18 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

"I'll, be back." They said, they began to fly to where the light said to go.

You had a peaceful flight to the land and make it there around evening.

It's a large dip in the ground with ruins of old buildings made of stone. There are paths leading to different shops and sleeping huts. It looks ... peaceful.

2 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Your talons moved swiftly around the edges of the land, careful not to go too close to any lurking Skywings. It's dusk by the time you make it.

It's a large dip in the ground with ruins of old buildings made of stone. There are paths leading to different shops and sleeping huts. It looks ... peaceful.

She looked around for what she wanted to go there For.

13 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Gorse landed by what they thought was the entrance. 

9 hours ago, Skydra said:

"Sandstone, did you see that?"

5 hours ago, Skydra said:

"Huh? What did you see?" She asked, looking up.

"I think I saw a shooting star!" ( I think they know what those are) "Now that will be an adventure! Imagine finding one of those on the ground!" He didn't mention the true reason why he wanted to go.

4 hours ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"I think I saw a shooting star!" ( I think they know what those are) "Now that will be an adventure! Imagine finding one of those on the ground!" He didn't mention the true reason why he wanted to go.

"Yeah, let's go check it out!" Sandstone said, ready to fly before remembering her wing.

"Oh. Yeah. How do we get there?" She asked.

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

"Yeah, let's go check it out!" Sandstone said, ready to fly before remembering her wing.

"Oh. Yeah. How do we get there?" She asked.

"We can walk. It will be exercise anyway" :)

Welcome young ones

You hear the voice once more, the one that called you all together.

A dragon appears in front of you, but you can see the night sky behind her.

This dragon looks like a Nightwing ... but different. She has less spikes, and smaller wings, as well as dulled claws, hardly sharp enough to catch prey.

I am an Ancient. My people once roamed here, sharing with one another, and living in harmony. Enough about us, this is about you, you and the fate of your tribes. The Sandwings are hated for reasons unknown, ice is trapped in frozen water, Rainwings are fleeing from their home.

You Need to solve these problems, before this destroys us all. Just like that ... she fades away.

5 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Welcome young ones

You hear the voice once more, the one that called you all together.

A dragon appears in front of you, but you can see the night sky behind her.

This dragon looks like a Nightwing ... but different. She has less spikes, and smaller wings, as well as dulled claws, hardly sharp enough to catch prey.

I am an Ancient. My people once roamed here, sharing with one another, and living in harmony. Enough about us, this is about you, you and the fate of your tribes. The Sandwings are hated for reasons unknown, ice is trapped in frozen water, Rainwings are fleeing from their home.

You Need to solve these problems, before this destroys us all. Just like that ... she fades away.

“D-Did Anyone Else see that or am I just crazy..?” She said, her voice shaking slightly.