Stray Fawn Community

Don't know what to call this challenge

Gummy

The challenge is simple.

Every female must be 1 and under in strengths. If she is higher she needs to be banned from the tribe, because it's believed that a she can't take care of babies and collect berries if she can't be gentle because of her claws.

While males have to be 2 and up in strengths, because then the ones under also need to be banned. Otherwise how can they protect their children if they aren't strong. Equipped with claws and fangs. 

I think it's hard cause somehow you have to get strength in males but not in females and it could be hard when it comes to breeding. It's based on luck really, but i don't know if you can do this challenge or how easy or hard it is, so I'll let you be the judge of that.

(This sounded like that stereotype that women can't work out or be buff or do other stuff because that's not ladylike. I really didn't mean it that way and it's just thought to be a fun challenge with more difficulty. Everyone can do what they like and gender shouldn't set boundaries. I'm sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable and if you want you can make it the other way around.)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1