Stray Fawn Community

Pixie Hollow and the tinkerbell movies

PincerClaw420

After watching this video and reading the comments, I learned that the studio that made the tinkerbell movies also made a game about them! Sadly, I also learned that the studio and game got shut down.

Which is extremely sad, even though I've only seen a few of the tinkerbell movies and never played the game. This topic is here since I'm sorta curious what your opinions on the tinkerbell movies are and if you have any memories of the Pixie Hollow (i think thats what it was called) game. Did you watch the movies religiously? Did you make a cult worshipping the movies and playing secret of the wings on repeat? Did you sacrifice a goat and human to the one true way, tinkerism? Please share, I would love to know.

I did in fact watch secret of the wings a lot. That and the one where she finds the magic mirror are the only ones I really remember

Pixie hollow probably got shut down before I was even born so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh nvm it was 2013

still never played it but I think my sister did

9 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I did in fact watch secret of the wings a lot. That and the one where she finds the magic mirror are the only ones I really remember

Pixie hollow probably got shut down before I was even born so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh nvm it was 2013

still never played it but I think my sister did

Good news! There's a fanmade revival of pixie hollow called abc fairy. So, I guess you might still be able to play it now?

I remember watching those movies many years ago. I loved them.

also, anyone remember this fairy from the Legend of the Neverbeast? she's voiced by Chloe Bennet, one of the main characters of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (R.I.P.). You've been beside me the whole darn time, AoS...

latest?cb=20200623011826Chloe Bennet by Gage Skidmore 2.jpg

(also, Tinkerbell is Katara, and the Narrator is Azula!)

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1