Stray Fawn Community

sketch requests [some blood in examples]

makingze

Foggie, best boy (except for Meringue of course). He's a little shy but once you get to know him he's very outgoing and talks way too much. he loves to splash in shallow water. (p.s. your art is a m a z i n g)

20200730113545_1.thumb.jpg.897b2e8523dfc1ebfc76057ea40055dc.jpg20200730113550_1.thumb.jpg.e118279b5006fb7bb652ab96458d8413.jpg

👀

Either of these two

Fruit Cocktail lived her most of her life pretty normally in Summer Mountains until another leader took over and slaughtered her as an example-she didn't really do anything important, but she's pretty

Carrion/Akriah was a nicheling left to die in a fire because she wasnt useful in the savannah, but she survived and grew up to be resentful and bitter, watching her parents burn when the got trapped in a fire and wearing her mother's skull on her head (she's also covered in burns, most significantly one that covers a little over half of her face-though it's covered mostly by the skull) (this was the only picture i have of her bear with me)

Fruit Cocktail.png

Screenshot (902).png

• Love 1

HOLY FHHHHHHEEEECK- HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT ART?-

OKAY UH-

Forest Fire maybe? Only if you want to uhdnkjgnjnh

She's a bundle of emotions and hjdhgbjhdg I can't say too much without it being spoilers for the playthrough to so uh-

Slightly hot-headed but also even-tempered at the same time? It's hard to explain-

1837429926_2020-07-30(24).thumb.png.e3ccdb9f1ca38fa8a7656346b55c4720.png