Stray Fawn Community

absolute nonsense

Sky

just. nonsense conversations. you can start a new conversation or join a current one, or completely derail the current one

an example:

person 1: I adopted a ketchup yesterday

person 2: what breed was it

person 2: bread

person 3: maybe it can be friends with my mustard. it's a rescue too

etc etc

6 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

what about lemonade?

I'm sorry sir but we only serve meatballs and soda, we only have lemonade for customers who wish to speak to the manager and have a specific haircut. Specifically for their eyes

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I'm sorry sir but we only serve meatballs and soda, we only have lemonade for customers who wish to speak to the manager and have a specific haircut. Specifically for their eyes

"SIR"?!?! CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER?!

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"SIR"?!?! CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER?!

"Miss, I am the manager." The employed teenager said as they gobbled the customer's children, named Jayden, Hayden and Hunter.

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

"Miss, I am the manager." The employed teenager said as they gobbled the customer's children, named Jayden, Hayden and Hunter.

"I have more where those came from!! CHILDREN, RISE UP!!!" She said, as a vast sea of thousands of children emerged into the restaurant, many's hands stained with blood.

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"I have more where those came from!! CHILDREN, RISE UP!!!" She said, as a vast sea of thousands of children emerged into the restaurant, many's hands stained with blood.

"Comrade, you have underestimated my power." It said, it's body splitting into half sideways from the mouth. As every child tried to attack, the creature kept on mercilessly gobbling them up and grinding them into bits, it's size growing little by little with every offspring and infant eaten. "Feed me more, peasant." It spat.

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"Comrade, you have underestimated my power." It said, its body splitting into half sideways from the mouth. As every child tried to attack, the creature kept on mercilessly gobbling them up and grinding them into bits, its size growing little by little with every offspring and infant eaten. "Feed me more, peasant." It spat.

She steadied herself, and pulled out the ultimate weapon. The Uno Reverse Card.

"NO U," she said, her voice growing more demonic as she grew larger, and the creature opposite her shrinking back to a normal human size and appearance. She regurgitated the children from her new demonic mouth, ordering them to attack the manager as she gobbled up everyone else in the restaurant.

5 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

She steadied herself, and pulled out the ultimate weapon. The Uno Reverse Card.

"NO U," she said, her voice growing more demonic as she grew larger, and the creature opposite her shrinking back to a normal human size and appearance. She regurgitated the children from her new demonic mouth, ordering them to attack the manager as she gobbled up everyone else in the restaurant.

The manager angrily stared. They sold their soul for this. The woman needed to learn.

"SPIZNU!" They chanted, their face and mouth becoming larger and larger with every chant and the world slowly turning darker. A buff goat-headed demon rose out of the ground, the floor trembling and breaking, revealing hot and thick magma and lava underneath. As the dark demon settled his thick hooves on the floor, it started to shake even more as the earth's surface collapsed into the lava. The only creatures left were now the cryptids, cats and creatures living in the mountains, Antarctica, Arctic and sewers.

"Atwhay oday ouyay antway?" He spoke in the darkest and creepiest of tones, claws becoming sharper as if he was about to purge the almost un-inhabitable land of any and all sin. As the original gluttonous creature croaked, the goat-man's arrow tail curled around the globe and tightened it. The planet, shook, as it divided into two halves, completely seperating the gluttonous demon and Karen, the only thing connecting the two halves being the burning lava.

That and pipes containing rats and water.