Stray Fawn Community

BUT WHY??? (Unlocked achievements im not supposed to have while playing with a sandbox setting)

PincerClaw420

(Version 1.2.3.)

So, I'm on whale island. I'm playing with a sandbox setting, which means I probably shouldn't be able to get any achievements. The only console command I use in the entire duration of the game before I got the pop-ups (4 days) is the SwitchGender command on a rogue (fe)male. I breed with that specific rogue after using the command, and I have that rogue's child pre-command. 

I suddenly have the marvelous idea to exit the game, then open it again. As I exit to the desktop, click on the savefile and wait for it to load, as it has finally loaded I am greeted with 2 achievement pop-ups (Natural Selector and Ice Age), which promptly leaves me to find a new pair of pants.

I sincerely hope I don't have to use the "ResetAllAchievements" command, but I'm not really sure. How did this bug happen?

(I've never been so glad there's a forum and bug report for niche, otherwise this terrible bug might have had the chance to happen to someone else

4 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah the achievements are completely broken its steams fault and there's nothing they can do about it

o h

Thank you, but oof... That must suck. Guess I'm using the command 😔

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
20 hours ago, Polly said:

this happened to me as well months ago- 

more context- 

i was just playing around with sandbox and i decided to unlock all genes

boom the two achievements that you get when you unlock all genes show up 

• Like 1