Stray Fawn Community

Rhyme or Reason - A WOF Sim/RP [OPEN]

MATTRESS

14 minutes ago, Skydra said:

wait what happened to lisa? I just checked back to 56 notifications so i have no clue what's going on ;-;

she kinda got mad and left the forums because no one agrees with her opinion or something- 

(text is white because it's about politics, and i don't want to start another argument-) 

it was about how trump was racist if you want more details, i rather not get in to the rest of it.  

On 9/5/2020 at 11:13 PM, Broken said:

“Maybe she has a good reason for it. If you tried to talk to her, instead of trying to kill her, you’d see why! She’s probably not the most evil dragon. Maybe she’s just mad because we keep getting in her way. Maybe she’s not evil at all. And destroying Kitus is the only way she could think of to do whatever she wanted. Maybe if we help her, there might be some other way.” 

Why am I acting as though I’m not with her? I want to fight alongside Pinecone. But if there’s another way where she won’t die then that’ll be better. She can’t die.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:23 AM, Water bottle said:

"She tried to kill us, wasn't actually our friend, and didn't have a good reason for this all!" His eyes started to tear up as he spoke.

A Guard spotted them, they flew towards, grabbing Rose and jumping into the water below

(okay dealt with that-)

Just now, Pancake said:

She pulled her head back up and tears began to drip down her face.

The guards had flown away..

Only 5 dragonets.. what would happen now?

(Sad part is, she had just left her cocoon-)