Stray Fawn Community

Rhyme or Reason - A WOF Sim/RP [OPEN]

MATTRESS

1 minute ago, Pollygussie (She/Them) said:

oKi

It's been a few hours since Pinecone attacked, The fires seemed to have stopped..

She sat up and winced, her body hurt too much to move any more.

”Everyone.. Ok?”

Just now, Vanilla said:

She sat up and winced, her body hurt too much to move any more.

”Everyone.. Ok?”

"I think-" Owl said, tired from running from the fire.

For some reason I made sprites for.. something.

(Also why do i always do rose first-)

(SCREAMS IN AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK DIDN'T SAVE MY OTHER CHANGES)

31ec097f-4b3a-4b02-b601-ec844f4b6b29.thumb.png.9e8bb23041008256ad7ae14a2a7f8f18.png

(Her wings were never burnt- but why not, they looked like they are molding-)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

I’m gonna try animating an AMV of ‘Other friends’ Of Pinecone, it’s probably gonna be terrible though 😅

when I finish it I’ll put it here

*laughs in i was going to do the same*

Just now, Pollygussie (She/Them) said:

For some reason I made sprites for.. something.

(Also why do i always do rose first-)

(SCREAMS IN AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK DIDN'T SAVE MY OTHER CHANGES)

31ec097f-4b3a-4b02-b601-ec844f4b6b29.thumb.png.9e8bb23041008256ad7ae14a2a7f8f18.png

(Her wings were never burnt- but why not, they looked like they are molding-)

Very nice

• Like 1

I guess, @Pollygussie (She/Them), would you mind explaining to me what’s going on so I’m not confused. I was going to read everything, since I had read it before it got this many pages but I forgot to. And I know I can’t read 84 pages without being slightly confused. I’d also probably get bored within 5 pages (not trying to be rude. It has nothing to do with the story. I just get bored easily, even with things I really enjoy. It depends on the thing. I’d have to listen to yt, but I’d get distracted while listening and trying to read.) 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

I guess, @Pollygussie (She/Them), would you mind explaining to me what’s going on so I’m not confused. I was going to read everything, since I had read it before it got this many pages but I forgot to. And I know I can’t read 84 pages without being slightly confused. I’d also probably get bored within 5 pages (not trying to be rude. It has nothing to do with the story. I just get bored easily, even with things I really enjoy. It depends on the thing. I’d have to listen to yt, but I’d get distracted while listening and trying to read.) 

Also, how the character I replaced fits into this.

26 minutes ago, Broken said:

She looked at you.

”Ya.”

(What happened? Sorry, I didn’t read all 84 pages of this.)

“Ok, Makai? Frosty?”

(Ok Quick summary time!)
(so We hatched in a cave, Talons of Pizza came, there was a weird evil Seawing, we escaped the cave, we made camp, Snowfox got mind controlled and frost breathed Rose, then got memory wipe and somehow ended up on another continent, Met a soon-To-Be-Evil Pinecone, she took Snowfox to her village, They also had a prophecy but it was slightly different, this version had Pinecone in it, they went back to Kitus (Snowfox’s Continent), found the others, SNOWFOX REMEMBERS!, Frosty for sad he wasn’t in the prophecy, there was a Skywing that was probably mind controlled There was a whole flock of them oh god-, they poofed them into a cell, frosty got into a fight with a Nightwing and almost died, they left, they found a weird dragonet, Pinecone called it seizure, they found a new continent, oh no they’re trying to chop our wings off, oh no Snowfox left the dragonet on the weird continent, oh no the Dragonet was taken, they set up camp, Snowfox left to save the dragonet in the night, Pinecone followed her and Killed three dragons and tried to summon a demon, also broke through a window and got the dragonet, They went back to camp, Pinecone left, Rose got into a cocoon, time skip-, Rose has wings now, oh god fire-, Some of the ppls wings got burnt, who did this? DUN DUN DUUUUN- It was Pinecone, we sung the lyrics of Other friends for a little while, she hurt Snowfox and rose and the others, Then got frost breathed and flew away, Everyone rested and here we are now.)

(Sorry if I missed anything)

14 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

“Ok, Makai? Frosty?”

(Ok Quick summary time!)
(so We hatched in a cave, Talons of Pizza came, there was a weird evil Seawing, we escaped the cave, we made camp, Snowfox got mind controlled and frost breathed Rose, then got memory wipe and somehow ended up on another continent, Met a soon-To-Be-Evil Pinecone, she took Snowfox to her village, They also had a prophecy but it was slightly different, this version had Pinecone in it, they went back to Kitus (Snowfox’s Continent), found the others, SNOWFOX REMEMBERS!, Frosty for sad he wasn’t in the prophecy, there was a Skywing that was probably mind controlled There was a whole flock of them oh god-, they poofed them into a cell, frosty got into a fight with a Nightwing and almost died, they left, they found a weird dragonet, Pinecone called it seizure, they found a new continent, oh no they’re trying to chop our wings off, oh no Snowfox left the dragonet on the weird continent, oh no the Dragonet was taken, they set up camp, Snowfox left to save the dragonet in the night, Pinecone followed her and Killed three dragons and tried to summon a demon, also broke through a window and got the dragonet, They went back to camp, Pinecone left, Rose got into a cocoon, time skip-, Rose has wings now, oh god fire-, Some of the ppls wings got burnt, who did this? DUN DUN DUUUUN- It was Pinecone, we sung the lyrics of Other friends for a little while, she hurt Snowfox and rose and the others, Then got frost breathed and flew away, Everyone rested and here we are now.)

(Sorry if I missed anything)

(Okay. Thanks!)