MATTRESS

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"I was going to say they're cool but they're technically- aw never mind..."

"Ah yes, you mean the fact THEY KEEP BURNING EVERYTHING I PUT IN THEM

wait... if i put the gaurds in here, will they burn?"

3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"Ah yes, you mean the fact THEY KEEP BURNING EVERYTHING I PUT IN THEM

wait... if i put the gaurds in here, will they burn?"

“Well, not in the bags. But if you make a much larger thing around them, then they might burn... but like I said, we shoukd wait until they try to attack us.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well, not in the bags. But if you make a much larger thing around them, then they might burn... but like I said, we shoukd wait until they try to attack us.”

"Good point...

I still dont understand HOW my silk burns everything

it makes no sense"

20 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"Good point...

I still dont understand HOW my silk burns everything

it makes no sense"

“I don’t know. I think it’s just a genetic thing. So that means one of your parents probably had it. It’s like a power.”

Just now, Lisa said:

"Not if i only burn bad dragons :)"

“But what if they are bad for a reason. Or what if they aren't actually bad? So you would just kill a dragon if you believed they were bad, no questions asked? That would make you worse than Pinecone. Pinecone has a reason to kill us. She doesn’t like us and thinks we’ll ruin her plans. She won’t listen to us.”

Just now, Broken said:

“But what if they are bad for a reason. Or what if they aren't actually bad? So you would just kill a dragon if you believed they were bad, no questions asked? That would make you worse than Pinecone. Pinecone has a reason to kill us. She doesn’t like us and thinks we’ll ruin her plans. She won’t listen to us.”

"Her plans are to destroy Kitus!"

2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

(her plans are throw away her past, pretend it doesn't exist, she'd do anything to forget it, even burn down a continent to end it) 

(cough backstory cough)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Pollygussie said:

(her plans are throw away her past, pretend it doesn't exist, she'd do anything to forget it, even burn down a continent to end it) 

(cough backstory cough)

so youve been here the entire time

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

“Maybe she has a good reason for it. If you tried to talk to her, instead of trying to kill her, you’d see why! She’s probably not the most evil dragon. Maybe she’s just mad because we keep getting in her way. Maybe she’s not evil at all. And destroying Kitus is the only way she could think of to do whatever she wanted. Maybe if we help her, there might be some other way.” 

Why am I acting as though I’m not with her? I want to fight alongside Pinecone. But if there’s another way where she won’t die then that’ll be better. She can’t die.

Just now, Broken said:

“Maybe she has a good reason for it. If you tried to talk to her, instead of trying to kill her, you’d see why! She’s probably not the most evil dragon. Maybe she’s just mad because we keep getting in her way. Maybe she’s not evil at all. And destroying Kitus is the only way she could think of to do whatever she wanted. Maybe if we help her, there might be some other way.” 

Why am I acting as though I’m not with her? I want to fight alongside Pinecone. But if there’s another way where she won’t die then that’ll be better. She can’t die.

"She tried to kill us. I can never forgive her for that."

7 hours ago, Broken said:

"She tried to kill us, wasn't actually our friend, and didn't have a good reason for this all!" His eyes started to tear up as he spoke.