Just now, Polly said:

should i look it up i feel like i shouldn't

It's very..

I don't know the word for it..

Depressing..?

No that's not the word..

Knife game

Knife game
The knife game, pinfinger, nerve, bishop, stabscotch, knife fingies, stabberscotch, five finger fillet, or "stab between the fingers game", is a game wherein, placing the palm of one's hand down on a table with fingers apart, using a knife, or other sharp object, one attempts to stab back and forth between one's fingers, moving the object back and forth, trying to not hit one's fingers. The game is intentionally dangerous, exposing players to the risk of injury and scarring, and, before antibiotics, an incision or penetration risked sepsis and death. A foldable blade carries the additional danger that, "as the faster you go, the more likely the blade will fold back in on itself trapping the finger of your stabbing hand." It may be played much more safely by using another object, such as the eraser side of a pencil or a marker with its cap on. In European culture it is traditionally considered a boys' game. However, its focus on motor coordination and dexterity is comparable to clapping games.

(Copy and Pasted)

2 minutes ago, Okay said:

Cool! I got tape if you need it, or you can morph, either one

ok i found kiddie hands (dont ask) and I lost the pinky finger :( thankfully i now have some good food to cook :) 

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

There's a song to!

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

It's very..

Depressing..?

No that's not the word..

Knife game

Knife game
The knife game, pinfinger, nerve, bishop, stabscotch, knife fingies, stabberscotch, five finger fillet, or "stab between the fingers game", is a game wherein, placing the palm of one's hand down on a table with fingers apart, using a knife, or other sharp object, one attempts to stab back and forth between one's fingers, moving the object back and forth, trying to not hit one's fingers. The game is intentionally dangerous, exposing players to the risk of injury and scarring, and, before antibiotics, an incision or penetration risked sepsis and death. A foldable blade carries the additional danger that, "as the faster you go, the more likely the blade will fold back in on itself trapping the finger of your stabbing hand." It may be played much more safely by using another object, such as the eraser side of a pencil or a marker with its cap on. In European culture it is traditionally considered a boys' game. However, its focus on motor coordination and dexterity is comparable to clapping games.

(Copy and Pasted)

Yep!

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

It's very..

Depressing..?

No that's not the word..

Knife game

Knife game

(Copy and Pasted)

ah yes, this is what i wanted to play today.

sadly i am a squirrel and i can't play 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

ok i found kiddie hands (dont ask) and I lost the pinky finger :( thankfully i now have some good food to cook :) 

Well, I can Lend you a pinky, I have a few to spare! :))

Just now, Okay said:

Well, I can Lend you a pinky, I have a few to spare! :))

dont worry, I have plenty of hands to cook use for the game! (i also see you are now using :))) more... perfect)