Stray Fawn Community

ROR MEMES

MATTRESS

1 hour ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

sudden realisation i deleted minecraft, but hid all my picture files in there-

i just lost all my characters...

Pear.png.8aa0294a39aa01fb58a517b50439d0d1.png.e890de9f9e119c6b6dc86077bfa1e6d0.pngPiranha.png.78ca713de6197f35f86fdf6ebf723d27.png.00ee56cb18d47a7c8edbbeaa8d201136.png

I saved them

• Thanks 1

At first I was like, huh what’s ROR? Then after submitting my character I realized it was Rhyme or Reason. So I’ll probably unsubmit my character because I feel bad. You guys have already created such an awesome plot and I feel bad joining because I know I’ll be stupid and mess it all up. Plus, as I mentioned, you already have a giant plot, and my character joining is going to ruin everything. So I’m just posting this so you know why I’m not going to join. Sorry, even though I never did anything and you guys won’t miss me because all I did was submit a character. So unless I can think of a way to not mess everything up and still be included, just act like I never submitted my character.

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Can’t wait for Simmer to be in the memes. And I’m glad the character I replaced isn’t in any of these. So I don’t feel as bad as I did.

Simmer gonna be good meme gurl

6 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Simmer gonna be good meme gurl

Yay. I have a whole backstory for her, but I won’t put it into the roleplay because it might be different. But I do have her personality. I’m trying to experiment with different character personalities other than: Shy and introverted   

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

Yay. I have a whole backstory for her, but I won’t put it into the roleplay because it might be different. But I do have her personality. I’m trying to experiment with different character personalities other than: Shy and introverted   

N I c e

13 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I want rose to have a pet Scavenger.

If you dont let her have it, saguaro will sting you.

2020_08_23_050347.png

You can, but pinecone will eat it. >:)

4 hours ago, Lisa said:

I want rose to have a pet Scavenger.

If you dont let her have it, saguaro will sting you.

2020_08_23_050347.png

D I D Y O U K N O W T H A T . . .
Rose was the name Of the pet scavenger Prince Smolder had

N O W Y O U K N O W

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lisa said:

this le perfect theme song

but we need theme songs for each one of our characters as well, not just a song for the roleplay

I think Snowfox’s Theme should be

’Stick together’ By Elijah N

(Also just a thought I think Pinecone’s Theme should be either ‘Other Friends’, ‘Bury a friend’ or ‘In cold Blood’)

• Paw up 1