Stray Fawn Community

Crowns & Fire ~ [WoF Sim/RP]

Pancake

12 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She had killed the waitress and cook it looked like.

”Ah.. Little girl.” She said, smiling creepily and stepping towards you.

she knocked a pan off a stove and the flames lapped at the air dangerously, you noticed the pool of crimson red seeping towards you.

o-o

"Don't come closer!" She hissed, raising her wrists so she could launch her flamesilk.

• 5 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 9:20 AM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

o-o

"Don't come closer!" She hissed, raising her wrists so she could launch her flamesilk.

“You wouldn’t kill another queen would you?” She said, trying to sound innocent

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“You wouldn’t kill another queen would you?” She said, trying to sound innocent

"Seems you definitely would" She growled in return, not lowering her wrists.

5 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Seems you definitely would" She growled in return, not lowering her wrists.

“Hm. Touché.” She said, her stinger raising above her head.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She didn't lower her wrists, ready to launch flamesilk if she tried to strike.

“Well, I suppose I better be going, I have other things to do, I’m very busy you know.” She said, sauntering out the back door. Did she just.. leave? Just like that?

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Well, I suppose I better be going, I have other things to do, I’m very busy you know.” She said, sauntering out the back door. Did she just.. leave? Just like that?

She had to make sure she didn't injure or kill any more of her citizens! She went out to the main area and shouted to all the dragons there, "Please return to your homes, there has kinda been a murder and I must make sure it doesn't happen again! Again, please return to your homes!"

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She had to make sure she didn't injure or kill any more of her citizens! She went out to the main area and shouted to all the dragons there, "Please return to your homes, there has kinda been a murder and I must make sure it doesn't happen again! Again, please return to your homes!"

There were gasps from the crowd, before they all hurried away.

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She nodded, going after the sandwing.

“Hey! Wait up!” Atlas shouted to you, catching up relatively quickly.

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"You have to go back, this is queen business!" 

“No way! If your doing something stupid, I’m coming with you! And anyways you’ll probably need a big strong man to protect you.” He said.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“No way! If your doing something stupid, I’m coming with you! And anyways you’ll probably need a big strong man to protect you.” He said.

"Pfff, I bet I'm WAY stronger than you!"

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 5:02 AM, Greenza said:

She ignored him, following the sandwing.

You had been flying for a while now, reaching the beach. you spotted a flash of pale yellow enter a cave near a cluster of palm trees.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You had been flying for a while now, reaching the beach. you spotted a flash of pale yellow enter a cave near a cluster of palm trees.

She tried her best to be sneaky, diving down as quietly as she could and looking into the cave.

7 minutes ago, Greenza said:

She tried her best to be sneaky, diving down as quietly as she could and looking into the cave.

The Sandwing was conversing with what looked like.. a.. Nightwing?

12 minutes ago, Greenza said:

She tried to listen in without giving away her location.

You didn’t hear the whole thing but heard a few words: “Attack” “Soon” “The Hivewings?” “Dispose.”

and then you heard talonsteps coming out of the den, Atlas scurried way behind a rock.

7 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You didn’t hear the whole thing but heard a few words: “Attack” “Soon” “The Hivewings?” “Dispose.”

and then you heard talonsteps coming out of the den, Atlas scurried way behind a rock.

She tried to figure out hoe to piece the words together. Were the hivewings helping? The ones being attacked? Something else? Who knows.

She leapt behind the same rock Atlas went behind.

14 minutes ago, Greenza said:

She tried to figure out hoe to piece the words together. Were the hivewings helping? The ones being attacked? Something else? Who knows.

She leapt behind the same rock Atlas went behind.

He turned to you.

”Do you know what they were talking abou-“ he shut up as a yell was heard near the cave.

”Hey! No, I can’t do that! I can’t-“ The dark, dark green Nightwing burst out of the cave, running after The Faux Sandwing Queen.

”Do it, or its your blood on the sand.” The Sandwing snapped, whipping around and raising her stinger.

y-yes ma’am.” The Nightwing shrunk back and mumbled, nodding.

”Good, You have 3 days.” She said, lifting off the beach and flying away across the ocean and disappearing behind the dark clouds.

”Three Days?! Is she crazy?!” The Nightwing yelled you themselves after she left. “Ugh she is so insufferable!” They exclaimed, turning and going back into the cave, tail lashing angrily.

”...about. Well Uhm.. should we go talk to them?” Atlas asked, turning back to you.