Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s Art Dump

Pancake

3 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

Hey Pancake, your post is sorta drawing attention away from my home page.. >.< course I’m not being threatening here I’m just pointing that out, I make more posts and hardly any replies come.

Uhm.. Sorry?
It’s not really a competition..

• Paw up 2

7 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

Hey Pancake, your post is sorta drawing attention away from my home page.. >.< course I’m not being threatening here I’m just pointing that out, I make more posts and hardly any replies come.

Uhhhm.. I mean.. I don’t mean to be rude but.. I have posted more..

DD1396C3-4669-4433-872C-FB433B7920A5.thumb.jpeg.2a268da2e04090ddf16bbdb9a4b02c69.jpeg
E0841176-3D02-40EE-99B8-68493892B496.thumb.jpeg.98c249c193badd4b95ba9fe45a48177b.jpeg

7 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I know this isn't my business but what? i don't get what your saying here, What is pancake supposed to do? tell people to go to your page? this makes no sense

please don't make this into a fight i rather not have more stress

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

I know this isn't my business but what? i don't get what your saying here, What is pancake supposed to do? tell people to go to your page? this makes no sense

please don't make this into a fight i rather not have more stress

Yea exactly

please explain what you want me to do :((

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know, I’ve been summoned by a demonic spell to tell you guys to not attack Silver. She doesn’t mean to provoke or attack anyone. 
And I know if I said the same thing you guys would just laugh about it, but since I’m basically no longer here why don’t you treat Silver like that?

49 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Don’t mind me, I’m just having another garbage day..

48 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Folks, don’t even try to provoke me, this is just so much stress I wanted to express but I suppose it was too much.

39 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I’m sorry, that’s it, I’ll just be offline.

I didn’t mean to upset you 😢

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Just to let you guys know, I’ve been summoned by a demonic spell to tell you guys to not attack Silver. She doesn’t mean to provoke or attack anyone. 
And I know if I said the same thing you guys would just laugh about it, but since I’m basically no longer here why don’t you treat Silver like that?

I didn’t attack silver..

5 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

I didn’t attack silver..

Yeah, it was just for future reference. When stuff like this happens usually everyone comes and attacks her. I just wanted to get that out before anyone could.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

It wasn’t my intention to start a fight either ;-; My dental surgery was today, and when it comes to surgeries, it’s always anxiety inducing, not knowing what I should do to cure my feelings, but at the same time I guess I shouldn’t even try on a website like this.

When I get anxious I just go to my room, lay on my bed and listen to Music, you can try that too if you like ❤️

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

She meant try not to attack me as a warning if an event like this provokes other members.

So we good now?

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

I have no idea what's going on here anymore- I was just confused 

Good timing, back to your regularly scheduled program-

• Haha 2

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Yeah, it was just for future reference. When stuff like this happens usually everyone comes and attacks her. I just wanted to get that out before anyone could.

Why would they attack her?

that dosn’t seem reasonable.

Just now, Spooky Pancake said:

Why would they attack her?

that dosn’t seem reasonable.

Idk. It’s happened before and I always am involved in it cause I’m the only person who will stand behind her. Then the mods get involved and it’s a whole mess so ^-^

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Idk. It’s happened before and I always am involved in it cause I’m the only person who will stand behind her. Then the mods get involved and it’s a whole mess so ^-^

Alrighty