Plus one who hardly cares

Then there’s one who abuses hers

Of the seven, she’s the worst

To end the war, we place our trust

In seven dragonets who simply must

Stop the carnage, stop the blood,

That washes over us like a flood

From the ashes will rise the seven…

as you can probably tell, this is a prophecy sim. One person from each tribe. No Pantala tribes though. When submitting your character, specify who they are in the prophecy. 

I’ll give some info about the war-

No dragon knows exactly how it started. It just.. did. There are three armies, the Skywing Army, the Seawing Army, and the Sandwing Army.

The Skywings are working with the Nightwings.

The Seawings are working with the Icewings and Rainwings.

And the Sandwings are working with the Mudwings.

Also, Rainwings now eat meat and use their venom for attacks.

Players-

Mudwing: @Water bottle

Name- Mudslide

Pronouns- She/her

Tribe- Mudwing

Role in Prophecy- Three of whom do not know their powers.

Appearance- 

image.thumb.png.cae004cf314e86370e5ef47d78e4af93.png

Other- She always feels left out, being a mudwing and all. She will do anything to get to sugar-water, (her favorite drink) but it makes her hyper.

Power(s): Unknown

Sandwing: @Possum Girl

Name- Hourglass

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Sandwing

Role in Prophecy- Scared of his power

Appearance- 

7E972886-C7DC-4DCD-BC31-3891682E94CD.thumb.jpeg.cea4431f384c2d60d2f85281e99b7e14.jpeg

Other- He's terrified of himself, and stays a fair distance away from everbody because he's scared of hurting them. In fact, he's scared in general. He just wants to live in a world where you couldn't die any second.

Powers(s): Too much venom. He could kill a dragon just by cutting them,

Skywing: @Flour

Name- Juno

Pronouns- any pronouns

Tribe- Skywing

Role in Prophecy- ‘’one who hardly cares’’

Appearance- a muscular Skywing with long graceful looking wings and an elegant face. (Image coming soon

Other-Juno was born from an elite family of skywings. They are often good at something even if they have no prior experience or practice, they would probably be good at wielding their power and wouldn’t really care about it (if that suits the story line.)Because of that he’s very proud and self centered. He finds almost everyone boring and dull compared to him, although if anyone insults him he will not hesitate to start a fight with them 

Power(s): Flame Talons

Seawing: @Skydra

Name- Makai

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Seawing

Appearance- 1393807883_RobloxScreenShot20200815_190044793(2).thumb.png.54ed3b86013157c78297efaa5cad457c.png

Other- He has large wings that don't fit his build so he usually doesn't fly in case he falls. He's scared of everyone and anything, he can handle one, maybe two, new dragons around him. He spends his time in the water for the most part, watching the fish swim by, not talking to anyone, and feeling as though he's alone and not with a ton of other dragonets.

Power(s): Animus

Rainwing: @Vanilla

Name- Citrus

Pronouns- She / Her

Tribe- Rainwing

Role in Prophecy- The one who abuses her powers

Appearance-
248643E8-4189-4A4C-A5FA-B2F0979512FF.thumb.jpeg.3bbb4ed0f5e9d72c6e18110f8a35084d.jpeg

Other- Rude, Likes being alone, Thinks her part in the prophecy was undeserved, thinks she isn’t that bad but is actually that bad, was taught to fight then run away and to dispose of the weak and useless, thinks she’s the best.

Power(s): Fire venom and Mind control

Icewing: @Lisa The Dragonwolf

Name- Lynx

Pronouns- She/Her

Tribe- Icewing

Role in Prophecy- Three of whom do not know their power

Appearance-

Lynx.png.ff5837f49af98c3ff6f2bbc135cc1a97.png.d293df5464a37c233bbbb5c3911d9046.png

Other-

She is shy, and socially awkward. She is usually quiet, but nobody really knows how much she has learned from listening instead of talking.

Power(s): Unknown

Nightwing:

Form to Join:

Name-

Pronouns-

Tribe-

Role in Prophecy-

Appearance-

Other-

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

Form to Join:

Name- Makai

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Seawing

Appearance- 1393807883_RobloxScreenShot20200815_190044793(2).thumb.png.54ed3b86013157c78297efaa5cad457c.png

Other- He has large wings that don't fit his build so he usually doesn't fly in case he falls. He's scared of everyone and anything, he can handle one, maybe two, new dragons around him. He spends his time in the water for the most part, watching the fish swim by, not talking to anyone, and feeling as though he's alone and not with a ton of other dragonets.

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

Then there’s one who abuses hers

Of the seven, she’s the worst

Name- Citrus

Pronouns- She / Her

Tribe- Rainwing

Role in Prophecy- (Look above)

Appearance-
248643E8-4189-4A4C-A5FA-B2F0979512FF.thumb.jpeg.3bbb4ed0f5e9d72c6e18110f8a35084d.jpeg

Other- Rude, Likes being alone, Thinks her part in the prophecy was undeserved, thinks she isn’t that bad but is actually that bad, was taught to fight, not run away and to dispose of the weak and useless, thinks she’s the best,

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

Name- Citrus

Pronouns- She / Her

Tribe- Rainwing

Role in Prophecy- (Look above)

Appearance-

Other- Rude, Likes being alone, Thinks her part in the prophecy was undeserved, thinks she isn’t that bad but is actually that bad, was taught to fight then run away and to dispose of the weak and useless, thinks she’s the best,

You got lucky by getting two powers! You got... Fire venom and... mind control.

(I know it’s kind of OP, but your mind control isn’t super strong because it’s your second power. The second power is always a power that any tribe can have, while the first is a power that goes with your tribe.)

Name- Sardine

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Seawing

Role in Prophecy- Seawing

Appearance-

Sardine.png.02b9a7ea7789422dbbdfef6666347b75.png.05d678e5ae28483059ecf1ee557db9e5.png

Other-

He is socially awkward, but willing to help others, even if it means risking his life. He is quite small, but twice as courageous than most dragons.

Just now, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Name- Sardine

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Seawing

Role in Prophecy- Seawing

Appearance-

Sardine.png.02b9a7ea7789422dbbdfef6666347b75.png.05d678e5ae28483059ecf1ee557db9e5.png

Other-

He is socially awkward, but willing to help others, even if it means risking his life. He is quite small, but twice as courageous than most dragons.

Sorry but... we already have a Seawing... also, the role in prophecy is like the, “Three of whom know not of their powers”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

You got lucky by getting two powers! You got... Fire venom and... mind control.

(I know it’s kind of OP, but your mind control isn’t super strong because it’s your second power. The second power is always a power that any tribe can have, while the first is a power that goes with your tribe.)

She’s twice as powerful now oh no-

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Sorry but... we already have a Seawing... also, the role in prophecy is like the, “Three of whom know not of their powers”

oh ok lemme pull out someone else

Name- Hourglass

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Sandwing

Appearance- (I'll get a better picture later cgvhjk)

510077914_Screenshot(1020).thumb.png.dcca1048cdb3968e9f04f760393fae15.png

Other- He's terrified of himself, and stays a fair distance away from everbody because he's scared of hurting them. In fact, he's scared in general. He just wants to live in a world where you couldn't die any second.

• Love 1

Just now, Vanilla said:

She’s twice as powerful now oh no-

Ya... when she rolled a double power I was nervous but hoped it wouldn’t be super powerful, then it rolled mind control and I was like “Whoops.”

Name- Lynx

Pronouns- She/Her

Tribe- Icewing

Role in Prophecy- Three of whom do not know their power

Appearance-

Lynx.png.ff5837f49af98c3ff6f2bbc135cc1a97.png.d293df5464a37c233bbbb5c3911d9046.png

Other-

She is shy, and socially awkward. She is usually quiet, but nobody really knows how much she has learned from listening instead of talking.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Ya... when she rolled a double power I was nervous but hoped it wouldn’t be super powerful, then it rolled mind control and I was like “Whoops.”

Y e p

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Name- Hourglass

Pronouns- He/Him

Tribe- Sandwing

Appearance- (I'll get a better picture later cgvhjk)

510077914_Screenshot(1020).thumb.png.dcca1048cdb3968e9f04f760393fae15.png

I can make a Ref if u want :pp

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I got a chromebook but its monitored by the school-

should i risk getting on this site just to keep role-playing with you guys?)

I don’t think so but you can do anything you want

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

I can make a Ref if u want :pp

535003276_Screenshot(1022).thumb.png.3bd6823727b9ecbab64e7e2e7adac97e.png

402426911_Screenshot(1023).thumb.png.9267f2ff9a099c229ce3d6e9ca732e7c.png

Just some notes: He only has the gold ring on his left horn, the bands on his wrists are gold bracelets, and his sail is torn right at the back of his neck

• Paw up 1

Just now, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I got a chromebook but its monitored by the school-

should i risk getting on this site just to keep role-playing with you guys?)

Does it let you get on the site? When I try mine it says it's not available because it's categorized as games.)