Stray Fawn Community

Stickers and other designs, by me(?!)

Sky

So, y'know that site Redbubble (WolfQuest sells their merch there) where you can put your design in and others can buy it as a sticker or on a t-shirt or on your shower curtain if that's your thing? Well I was thinking of putting my own designs on there, and I'd love to do some Niche designs! Thus:

1. Would anyone be interested? I haven't looked through the entire process yet but a 3" by 3" sticker would be like $3 (I could also do sticker sheets). What would you guys be interested in? All art will be done by me. Nicheling headshots? Full bodies (I'd do very few of those)? (What nichelings? I'd prefer to do popular ones, or just generic. I'll definitely do some of my own!) Quotes from or names of roleplays and playthroughs? GIMME GIMME

2. @Philo (and co.), am I allowed to do this? All art would be by me. I don't want to pull attention away from the sticker sheets that you guys plan on doing but I'd really like to do my own stuff.

Here's a design I already made: a sticker sheet of the default gem colors. (Once I look at how they are when put on the site, I may need to move them around so they don't all get stuck as one sticker or something, or give it better resolution, etc) Please give critiques! I tried to give them a little light reflecting on them but I'm really bad at it I'm sorry. also there's some stuff that I need to fix like the sticky outty bits at the bottom and right sides

815014422_defaultgemssheet.png.2a61f368e7ce355fe58138f1eac0ad1c.png

• Like 6
  • Eek! 2