Stray Fawn Community

Origin of your username

MАTTRESS

When I was a very smol child my sister was signing me up for toontown rewritten, and she suggested cammiecookies as a username since my name is Cammie (at least the short version is) and I like cookies, and that's the username I used for the most part after that.

When I was less smol of a child I made my steam name gamingcookie instead for whatever reason and I use that on some platforms now.

What's your username origin story? (if it really has one anyway)

• Like 2

Hm... 

My original was Brokenshock. I was never a furry, but I liked designing characters. And I named one Shockwave, which is hwhere the shock came from.

I also had a warrior cats oc who’s name was Brokenflame. So I merged them and got Brokenshock. But now I just go by Broken because that’s easier. Also because I’ve grown out of furries. So the Broken has nothing to do with mental health and me as a person. I actually forgot the original meaning and was sitting for a while, then I remembered. I’ve been using Broken and Brokenshock for so long I forgot why I named myself that.

• Like 4

As for the one I have right now, it's an inside joke-basically I have a pet possum named Mafia Boss in my dnd campaign and it tries to bite everyone sdrtyfug

but as for what everyone knows me as, Katumai, it's a bit more complicated-

basically, I always liked the name Kat. Don't really know why, I just did. In middle school, I had a classmate named Kat, and I thought her name was really cool, but we never really talked much. Then, one day, when I was having another one of my stupid panic attacks because of something that happened, I was just kind of sitting behind the staircase and crying. Just so happens this Kat girl was walking by, saw me sitting there and crying, and decided to miss her class to sit and talk with me. It actually really helped, and we sat there for the next 40 minutes until class was over. We both got in trouble (her more than me), but when I apologized she told me not to worry about it. 

We were less friends and more aquantinces (dear god how do you spell that), but I still really appreciated her. 

Unfortunately, something happened a while later and...let's just say that I won't really see her again.

As for the second part of my name, I had an online friend named Candle (not her actual name) who was part of my little friend group back then. She really was a great person, and I loved her a lot. But since I have terrible luck, I won't ever talk to her again either. Her real name had Mai in it (she never actually told us what it was), so I just added that onto Kat and stuck a U in there. 

Basically, my username is derived from two real really great people that I won't hear from again.

wow, sorry-that was kind of depressing

• Like 4

Ahaha.

my current name is flour for no good reason. All of my usernames had the word flower in it or was just flower but I felt like changing it slightly so- yeah no good reason for that one :’)

anyways my original username was FlowerMask. No good explanation on that one either, I just really suck at coming up with usernames because I’m not creative at all. 

• Like 3

Lobsters have 2 different claws: a crusher claw, the stronger one, and a pincer claw, the less strong one. I sorta liked how the "pinc" part of pincer claw was said, I didn't really like being called "crusher", plus I'm not that strong. So after adding a "haha funny number" at the end of it... Now you've got PincerClaw420 (I also sometimes set my username as Legosticker420/024 on certain sites, so there's that)

As for my past username, no idea. Something to do with the game yam? I searched it up and one of the few results was a guy in florida claiming it means special.

• Like 2

Well my first user name was MiaKat. Mia cause that is what I use as an online name sometimes. Kat cause it means Cat in another language. (and I adore cats)

My current user name FawnCat was because there was a thing going around where some changed their names to Fawn____ and I thought it seems fun and was just to lazy to change it back. And Cat cause Cats.

So, nothing really special.

• Like 2

Mah username on almost every platform is "FoxyFire98" (unless there's stuff like nicknames for chats cough discord cough)

I grew up with the knowledge that 68 is our family number. My brother had that as his jersey number for years as well- and we used it in almost everything.

I was fine with it for a while, but for some reason it just,, didn't feel right? I sorta changed the numbers around a bit and just,, making the 6 a 9 seemed to work for me. 9s are great for that type of stuff. They feel right if you want to hit hard but stay silent and observant- idk weird vibes and I love it.

I never really,, liked having to choose favourite animals and colours? But people are really persistent with that stuff so I just,, always said Fox. After a while my mind just went like "Hey- what if it was burning? Like a pheonix but a fox? Fox pheonix?" so just- a pheonix fox.

Fox made of fire. The fox would resemble the number- 98. It became mah lil identity. I just- needed to put it into a username and not just "VIBE"

So "Fox" "Fire", I'm used to the "ee" sound being at the end of my name so "Foxy" and then add the number

FoxyFire98. :)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Well my first user name was MiaKat. Mia cause that is what I use as an online name sometimes. Kat cause it means Cat in another language. (and I adore cats)

My current user name FawnCat was because there was a thing going around where some changed their names to Fawn____ and I thought it seems fun and was just to lazy to change it back. And Cat cause Cats.

So, nothing really special.

I think you joined when I was on my hiatus, so I only ever knew you as FawnCat. It had never occured to me that it was from when everyone had their names Fawn (word).

• Like 2

when I first got minecraft, I had this warrior cats OC named Splashberry. I took the "splash" and for some reason added "sky" to the beginning. username was taken, so I added my favorite number, "8". voila.

other usernames include: snickerdoodl/sniickerdoodl bc snickerdoodle cookies be good; lenomade bc I like lemonade and it's "lemonade" with the m and n switched; and sockthief bc I am the monster that hides under your bed or in your closet and steals your socks and that's why your socks keep vanishing

• Like 3

MelonDaNicheling: Melon is best girl, so why not make my username after her? 9-year-old me thought, making a forums account.

MelonNicheling: MelonDaNicheling but without “Da”.

Snowflower: One of my oldest WolfQuest characters.

Bláth Sneachta: Snowflower but in... Irish?

Meron’nikeringu and Meron'nitchirin: Melon Nicheling but in Japanese.

K45on]koleromky: Someone messed up my name *real* bad.

Spook’nikeringu: woo!! Halloween!!

Japanese Melon Fawn: Fawn username.

Floridaball/Memolonon: The “Floridaball isn’t Melon” joke. Also Memolonon.

wolfgirl23: I have no clue

Certified Baguette Lover: I’m obsessed with Hamilton someone help

• Like 1

Lilytuft is my Warriors sona

I used to go by Liljatassu (Lilypaw in Finnish) on most sites. Now I only use it on one roleplay site and I've changed my chat name there to HidasLiljatasu(SlowLilypav) because I'm supposed to be a mod there or something but I'm not very useful. (Luckily there's no drama.)

Liljatassu soon turned into Liljatupsu or Lilytuft. Most of my usernames these days are some form of these two.

Whenever I google Lilytuft, google asks "Did you mean lilyturf?" So that's what I use now

• Like 2

so u see when i was like 11 i decided to get a new username because georgielps is a bit stupid and i decided because i like heyimbee alot to steal her name except heyimgeorgie sounds dumb so i made it its instead of im

• Like 2

I needed to create a username really quick and since I am usually very bad when it comes to them I just smashed the keys. I got mhiahia and I thought it kinda sounded like a really weird laughing sound (from a hyena or something) so I just kept it. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, burghley deltarune said:

MelonDaNicheling: Melon is best girl, so why not make my username after her? 9-year-old me thought, making a forums account.

MelonNicheling: MelonDaNicheling but without “Da”.

Snowflower: One of my oldest WolfQuest characters.

Bláth Sneachta: Snowflower but in... Irish?

Meron’nikeringu and Meron'nitchirin: Melon Nicheling but in Japanese.

K45on]koleromky: Someone messed up my name *real* bad.

Spook’nikeringu: woo!! Halloween!!

Japanese Melon Fawn: Fawn username.

Floridaball/Memolonon: The “Floridaball isn’t Melon” joke. Also Memolonon.

wolfgirl23: I have no clue

Certified Baguette Lover: I’m obsessed with Hamilton someone help

update:

takoyama: back from when i was obsessed with parappa the rapper 2 lmao

burghley deltarune: burghley

You know what, I'm gonna put the origin story behind every single username I've had on the forum! This will be very long, sorry in advance

It's in a quote so it won't have to take up so much space

TundraKitsune: My main online pseudonym. I can't remember the exact origin. "Kitsune" is because I was mildly obsessed with them for a while. Still kind of am lol :')

Tundracat: My other online pseudonym. This is a bit fuzzy, so it may be wrong. Anyway, I used to play Transformice. If I remember correctly, "TundraKitsune" was too long. Anyway, there was an Animal Jam youtuber I used to watch a lot called Slushy AJ (oh boy the nostalgia...), and her (I think it's "her"?) TFM username was Slushcat. So I stole her thing. tundra the plagiarist lol

Albatross!: A reference to a Monty Python sketch

Green-Eyed Hawkfrost: Remember "uwu the facts that aren't real" (boy that's a throwback)? Also, remember Spacecat? Well, at some point on that thread, Spacecat called me that name. I was using Nettle, a cat OC of mine, as a profile pic at the time, who kinda looks like a green-eyed Hawkfrost

Le Rouge Rogue: I came across a red rogue male in an old Niche playthrough and I called him that. It's a pun since "rouge" is the French word for "red", and it's also a common misspelling for "rogue"

Systematic Land/Earthcat: A reference to Spacecat once again, this time the opposite of their name at the time, "Random Spacecat". I went to thesaurus.com to find an antonym for "random" and "systematic" sounded the best to me

crimson kitsune: A reference to the Thaumcraft mod for Minecraft. No idea why I wanted to do that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

veeeeeery sane kitsune: Oh boy, I imagine Pepper and Burgley/Tako/Melon/idk what to call you will remember this. If you recall, this may help: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. If still not, that's probably for the better

a bit more sane kitsune: Some time had passed since the incident referenced above

The Great HammerDoveShark!: The profile pic Sky gave me once in "the game for mods" Behold it in all its glory:

106500791_TheGreatHammer-Dove-Shark!.jpg.a84b376c9a5fcdfc58de900c9cc4f301.jpg

aeytrcuiasyhcrfiastscruiae: "Type the name above you with your eyes closed". I wanted to make it impossible to get my name. Unfortunately...

Aetherskye foiled me :(: Aether managed to get it right first time :.( *gary jules' "mad world" plays*

TundraQuark/Quarkycat: I wanted to be a bunch of quarks for a bit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WOLFQUEST 3 HYYYYYYPE!!!!!: need I explain?

Eye of Sid:

image.png.624236e098756d352a63710b01d8447b.png

Broken Profile Picture: Sky gave me a broken profile picture in "the game for mods"

403 Forbidden: Said broken picture gave a 403 Forbidden error when one tried to open it

The League of Nations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations (whose mission statement is to try not to take over the world)

Parabola: I was doing quadratic functions in math class at the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tundracat at random: Yet another Spacecat reference. Man, you'd think I like that user

The Great HammerDoveShark! 2: Electric Boogaloo

aah!:

1895425147_aah!saidthebyzantineempire.PNG.d88381f5e6e64499b62e6f5a4aa81265.PNG

The Spanish Inquisition: Betcha didn't expect me to change my username to a Monty Python reference!

Julian Williams: Sky posted an image to... her? their? homethread about how a bunch of people on facebook or whatever changed their name to Julian Williams, the name of the source, to confuse everyone else. I wanted to take part. It lasted maybe a few minutes. I liked being the Spanish Inquisition too much, I guess

ForgottenKitsune: An October username based on a piece of art I made

Tundragupta: TIME TO CONQUER ALL OF INDIA! er, MOST OF INDIA!

Feral Desert Fawn: That time we all changed our names and profile pics to variations of the Stray Fawn logo. This was mine... until I came up with a better one

QuarkyFawn: THE QUARKS RETURN!

Tundra: Should be obvious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sphere: sphere

not sphere: not sphere

Tundra "sphere" Kitsune: why the hell did i do this weird sphere thing

Benzene: An aromatic hydrocarbon. That's also carcinogenic. Fun

TundraKit-sus-ne: Ah, the Among Us craze the internet collectively had. Those were good times

TundraKitsquirrel: There was some weird squirrel takeover that I wanted to take part in, I guess

CABINET: The MATRESS thing that... happened. I wanted to be different. Also I got really into Lemon Demon around then

Naive T Cell: I'm kinda... really interested in the immune system. Blame Kurzgesagt

Merry Tundra: It's Christmas time in the forums! (well, it was)

TundraBirb: The birb cult that happened a bit ago

• Like 2

On 8/22/2020 at 12:05 AM, Broken said:

Hm... 

My original was Brokenshock. I was never a furry, but I liked designing characters. And I named one Shockwave, which is hwhere the shock came from.

I also had a warrior cats oc who’s name was Brokenflame. So I merged them and got Brokenshock. But now I just go by Broken because that’s easier. Also because I’ve grown out of furries. So the Broken has nothing to do with mental health and me as a person. I actually forgot the original meaning and was sitting for a while, then I remembered. I’ve been using Broken and Brokenshock for so long I forgot why I named myself that.

isnt broken your oc i forgot the details of did you make them after that becams your usename

gamingspookie was for halloween gamingfawn was the fawn invasion gaminggingerbread was for christmas even though thats way too long i dont know why i thought it was ok Goggle Translait was the googletranslate takeover gameingcooky i have no idea actually i guess i was just feeling quirky and wanted a new username so i spelled it wrong oh but i changed it back to normal a few minutes later so i guess i didnt like it Lord Momo was from whrn i watched avatar Lord Momo of the Momo Dyna was the same except it was too long i thought i outsmarted it by changing my username on my phone but it actually just cut it off definitely cookie i actually dont know but i bet it was funny printe was printe hamingcookie was ??? i think i typed it wrong on accident but it was funny so i kept it Eggs are cooked was ????? maybe i google translated gamingcookie baldingcookie was from bald cult OH MY GOD THAT WAS IN MAY?? sorry tangent anyway the rest you probably are aware of

I have been “A Nicheling” since forever and I don’t remember it’s origins but I think it’s due to my lack of originality at creating names. So I was just a nicheling (Adam the Second if anyone remembers him) and I liked Niche a ton so that stuck and now people in other places like discord call me “Nicheling” lol. Im sure it’s a confusing name since Nicheling can mean the niche creatures or me lol. But sometimes Im bored and call myself random things when I come back here every few months and now I am interested in nuclear energy so I’m a RBMK-1000 reactor now. XD

In steam I have been A Nicheling 385 (or was it 464? I’m not sure) but anyways those numbers have a meaning since it was related to my first crush whom I’ll never see again and I actually thought they had died in a hurricane since they didn’t talk to me again or heard about them after that storm for months. So yea, funny.