Stray Fawn Community

My li'l ideas bank

CanDLinkZz

30 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Looks pretty dope! Can we put our own ideas here or..?

Sure! Course! =^w^=

The more, the merrier

I'm always looking for new ideas anyway, I finish things pretty quickly (unless they're actual requests. Those I never get around to and I feel bad.)

• Like 1

A story that starts with a highly analytical character who has trouble expressing emotions. The character goes through some changing events, and learns to think with their head and their heart. =)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CanDLinkZz said:

A story that takes place almost entirly inside of a nightmare, where the scenery is a little more than strange. I just have fun with these kinds of descriptions.

So much potential for foreshadowing and symbolism! Main character finds themselves in a dark room, sketchy limbed snake wraps around their neck to prevent them from crying (in some way), snake turns into a school bus with 30 tentacles attached and constricts the mc from escaping, then a cat in a mirror turns dark, darker until it turns fully black and then becomes nightmare fuel, scaring the protag to go into a really dark hole where they-

Sorry, this idea is just really cool.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

So much potential for foreshadowing and symbolism! Main character finds themselves in a dark room, sketchy limbed snake wraps around their neck to prevent them from crying (in some way), snake turns into a school bus with 30 tentacles attached and constricts the mc from escaping, then a cat in a mirror turns dark, darker until it turns fully black and then becomes nightmare fuel, scaring the protag to go into a really dark hole where they-

Sorry, this idea is just really cool.

friend

i dont blame you.

thats why i wrote it here in the first place 

=^w^=

"To sew words delicately to the palm of my hands, tell me; what am I worth?

Do you see words written in the air, or is it just me forming pictures from nowhere?

I have funny little comic books taped to my hands, and a brain within a brain has a mind of its own"

I have ideas for this.

"rOCKET SHIPS WILL TAKE OFF--"

sorry.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 1 month later...

Character that communicates their current emotions through fun facts.

Example: "Hey, did ya know platypi are mammals that lay eggs, sweat milk and have beaver tails and a bill?"

*Other character accidentally spills Fun Fact dude's milk*

"Fun fact, the average person walks by almost 16 murderers in their lifetime :)"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

The thought that aliens would all have 'male' and 'female' is kinda strange. Like sure okay reproduction but like they don't have to be just male and female, right?

I can't remember where it came from, maybe a book or something, but it was a sci-fi something or other and one of the alien races was based on the gender 'Faesari', where all of them are feminine presenting (by our standards) but they're all genderless or something. 

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, CanDLinkZz said:

I should try drawing some of my nightmares sometime. That would make for some pretty cool art, now that I think about it. 

Decided to pick up this idea. Started with one of my more recent nightmares featuring a hallway that looks like it’s part of a fnaf fangame. 

The rest of the hallway was very foggy and and floor was always covered in glitter and confetti. 

I think it always starts with me hanging above the ground. When I start walking, I get a lot shorter. 

So I drew both versions. Might colour them sometime. 

My my nightmares are always so colourful. If someone were to look into my nightmares they probably wouldn’t be able to tell that it’s a nightmare. What is this

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, CanDLinkZz said:

"To sew words delicately to the palm of my hands, tell me; what am I worth?

Do you see words written in the air, or is it just me forming pictures from nowhere?

I have funny little comic books taped to my hands, and a brain within a brain has a mind of its own"

I have ideas for this.

"rOCKET SHIPS WILL TAKE OFF--"

sorry.

Wether you're in them or not

And it's sad but it's the truth

The world will still turn without you

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...