Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
  • 15

Cheetah snout


Kira.APK

Suggestion

OIP.jpeg.d61b772d2d434a8fa256dfe46c80c7d1.jpeg

Always wanted cats, but didnt like the purr snout appearence and purr ability?

Well, this snout is basically Purr snout, but shaped like a cheetah's head and has +1 strength instead of purr ability.

This would be absolutely perfect! We warrior cat fans would be able to make clans without giving everyone purr snout.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 replies to this suggestion

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Purr snouts are already in game and I for one love them, but they do look a little strange and I'm always up for new genes. Would it have normal hearing/smelling/sight?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Purr snouts are already in game and I for one love them, but they do look a little strange and I'm always up for new genes. Would it have normal hearing/smelling/sight?

It would have +2 smelling and +1 strength

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

It would have +2 smelling and +1 strength

I forgot there for a moment that eyes and ears are seperate from snouts lol idk why. It sounds good! Also, idk if this good idea or not, but maybe it also gives +1 speed cause it's stream-lined, (looks it to me but maybe it actually isn't lol) what do you think?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I forgot there for a moment that eyes and ears are seperate from snouts lol idk why. It sounds good! Also, idk if this good idea or not, but maybe it also gives +1 speed cause it's stream-lined, (looks it to me but maybe it actually isn't lol) what do you think?

Woudnt that technically be better for a leg gene?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

Woudnt that technically be better for a leg gene?


True, but I haven't seen anyone suggest cheetah leg lol. Just thought it could be since streamlined unless cheetahs faces arent actually that streamlined. Would be interesting to know. Anyways, it was a stupid idea lol. Just +1 strength and 2 smell works, doesn't make it very unique but ppl would get it cause it looks cool so

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
22 hours ago, Chiyanna said:


True, but I haven't seen anyone suggest cheetah leg lol. Just thought it could be since streamlined unless cheetahs faces arent actually that streamlined. Would be interesting to know. Anyways, it was a stupid idea lol. Just +1 strength and 2 smell works, doesn't make it very unique but ppl would get it cause it looks cool so

ya

and it would be kinda useful for those who dont have bearyena snout or sabertooth fangs

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

ya

and it would be kinda useful for those who dont have bearyena snout or sabertooth fangs

That is true since those genes are relatively hard to get

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...