Stray Fawn Community

Prettiest Ugliest Nicheling

Sky

1. Take a screenshot of an ugly nicheling (see rules) that you have gotten from playing Niche (see rules) and submit it for ugliness voting (See rules). 

2. On September 2nd, you may edit that screenshot and decorate the ugly nicheling (see rules)

3. Submit edited screenshot in competition

4. On September 5th, voting will begin. Let the prettiest ugliest nicheling win!

Rules:

-Nichelings submitted must be A. a wanderer or nicheling conceived by other nichelings; B. No less than 3 generations beyond nichelings created in the Nicheling Maker; and C. From the current version of Niche.

- To know if your nicheling is considered "ugly", submit it below BEFORE EDITING. Others may react with "Love" if the nicheling is not ugly, or "Eek!" if they are ugly. The nicheling must have more "Eek!"s than "Love"s to be a contestant. You may change your entry only if it has more (or an equal number of) "Love"s than "Eek!"s. Please be critical with your ugliness voting. On August 29th, you may edit/"decorate" your nicheling. No more new submissions will be allowed, except for those who have a submission that is not faring well in the ugliness department.

- "Editing" = things such as: drawing on flowers, clothing, pretty eyes, earrings, etc. "Editing" does not equal changing anything genetic about the nicheling such as head type, fur color, eye color, or mane shape.

- When voting (on the decor portion), please vote based on the decor and creativity, not editing quality. Though please edit as best you can!

Editing examples (featuring some very quick and thus very bad editing by me; P.S. I chose a random nicheling from my screenshots, I do not consider her ugly) :

YES:

yes.jpg.e4e24c82ab9ed1c1be4a83e4134fe238.jpg

NO:
no.jpg.6abcdf21791e4030964488a9f48e76fd.jpg

Questions are welcome!

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1