Stray Fawn Community

Hearts of Gold || WoF Sim

Skydra

As you may be able to tell I had no ideas for a title, but here we are.

Anyways, no prophecy this time, I couldn't think of one.

InkedGoldenHeatsSim_Map.thumb.jpg.5497da7063e9b892549edd4662b68527.jpg

I'm pretty sure the colors are self-explanatory but I'll say which is which anyway

Yellow- Sandwing Kingdom

Light blue- Icewing Kingdom

Brown- Mudwing Kingdom

Blue- Seawing Kingdom

Lime green- Rainwing Kingdom

Red- Skywing Kingdom

Black- Nightwing Kingdom

This is a new island in which the seven dragon tribes have evacuated to, as their old one was infiltrated... When they first arrived, some Nightwings settled on a small island, but it was much too small for all of them, so they separated.

The other tribes had already claimed territory though, so the Nightwings didn't get much choice of where to live. That island was small, but beautiful and lush with greenery and food, it would have been the perfect home for a small tribe.

Right now strange kidnappings are going on, no one has seen any of the kidnappers and it's unknown how many there are. Some believe they are the infiltrators while others think it's some mysterious other-worldly being, trying to take their young. (I'll be rolling a generator to see if you are kidnapped.)

I'll be taking one dragon of each tribe, hybrids are welcome but they are pretty rare with these dragons and are usually cast of as weaklings.

Sandwing- 

Name: Lizard (often called Liz by close friends)

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance:

lizard.png.a65b42ac93a254a0fc877231e59d94f0.png

Personality/Extra:

Originally named for her strangely green scales, Lizard has a penchant for befriending nearly every lizard she finds, from geckos to iguanas, as well as most other animals (though she finds them harder to befriend) and would much rather be surrounded by animals than other dragons, whom she's very shy in the presence of. She would never intentionally hurt another being, even a plant, unless absolutely necessary; however, she is not against eating meat. Liz is smaller than the average Sandwing, and unfortunately her venom is not as powerful as the average Sandwing, either. She also has weak hearing, which makes it hard for her to eavesdrop, as much as she'd love to — she gets into lots of trouble. However, she is not particularly brave, and would quickly give up if someone were to chase her or interrogate her. 

(I wouldn't mind if she was an animus, but it's not that important. Also, it's been a long time since I read any WoF, and lost interest before getting to the Leafwing centered book)

Icewing- 

Name: Taiga (yes one of the adoptables from withering woods)

Pronouns: She/Her

Tribe: Icewimg

Appearance:

Taiga.png.52222eae60be31e6b8f2a34baf8eb21e.png

Personality: Sassy

Extra (Optional): can she be animus

Mudwing-

Seawing-

Rainwing-

Skywing- 

Name: Simmer

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

F5AEF272-ADB5-4BF9-9185-C01E5052D35B.thumb.jpeg.3f671560af1508fc4e70f6e64d6bb67a.jpeg
Personality: Cold-hearted, distant, independent. Likes to be on her own. She hides all her feeling and doesn’t talk to anyone.

Extra (Optional): Could she be a firescales? If not, that’s fine. She could also have too little fire if that’s easier. Whichever is fine. You can roll for just one or both. Whatever you want to do.

Nightwing-

Form

Name:

Pronouns:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Extra (Optional):

1 hour ago, Skydra said:

Icewing-

Appearance:

39 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Appearance:

I just spun my wheel and unfourtunately she is not an animus 😔

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Oofie

Well, you cant trust me with that power anyway xd

You awake to darkness, something hard surrounds you, blocking out any light.

You can hear muffled voices from above you but you are too unintelligent to make out any of the words.

What do you do?

- Kick

-Wiggle

-Do Nothing

10 minutes ago, Skydra said:

You awake to darkness, something hard surrounds you, blocking out any light.

You can hear muffled voices from above you but you are too unintelligent to make out any of the words.

What do you do?

-Wiggle

(yas)

16 minutes ago, Lisa said:

how dare it interrupt me wiggle

The egg cracked open but ... it was still dark?
Wait! There was a small opening at the top, maybe you could push it open with your claws.

-tyo

10 minutes ago, Skydra said:

The egg cracked open but ... it was still dark?
Wait! There was a small opening at the top, maybe you could push it open with your claws.

-tyo

Head butt.

3 hours ago, Lisa said:

Head butt.

Your head gets slightly stuck in the opening, but you can see that you're being carried inside a sack that's being held by a dragon in a dark cloak.

"What should we do with this one?" They ask to another dragon next to them.

"That's up to Sharp Teeth." They replied in a monochrome voice.

"Does anyone know what her real name is? We've only ever called her Sharp Teeth."

"Not that I know of, best not to ask either."

-Listen

-Get the dragon's attention

-Go back inside the sack

-Other

Appearance:

F5AEF272-ADB5-4BF9-9185-C01E5052D35B.thumb.jpeg.3f671560af1508fc4e70f6e64d6bb67a.jpeg
Personality: Cold-hearted, distant, independent. Likes to be on her own. She hides all her feeling and doesn’t talk to anyone.

Extra (Optional): Could she be a firescales? If not, that’s fine. She could also have too little fire if that’s easier. Whichever is fine. You can roll for just one or both. Whatever you want to do.

19 hours ago, Broken said:

Appearance:

I just rolled and she got fire scales!

21 hours ago, Skydra said:

Your head gets slightly stuck in the opening, but you can see that you're being carried inside a sack that's being held by a dragon in a dark cloak.

"What should we do with this one?" They ask to another dragon next to them.

"That's up to Sharp Teeth." They replied in a monochrome voice.

"Does anyone know what her real name is? We've only ever called her Sharp Teeth."

"Not that I know of, best not to ask either."

-Listen

-Go back inside the sack

-Other

@Lisa

S o r r y

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

"Ugh, whatever. Why do you work for her?" The first asked.

"Because. She's the only one that accepted me." They replied, you could see a flash of dark scales from underneath the cloak.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what."

"Oh yeah, that."

"Why did you join her?" The second one asked.

"I'll never tell!"

-Keep listening

-Go back inside the sack

-Other

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

(Oof, this is a long one)

"You are so infuriating." The second replied.

"Oh you love me though, Nightdreamer~" They twirled around in the sky and you could see flashes of red.

"Oh moons."

"It's the fated love story of Heather and Nightdreamer. A Skywing and a Nightwing, has there ever been a pairing like that before?"

"Not that I know of.. I suppose a Skywing and Nightwing hybrid would be quite fascinating.."

"Haha! See, if you and I were together we could have the most beautiful babies! I'd have to get your head out of those scrolls to pay attention to them though."

"Not. My. Scrolls."

"Ok, ok. But does this seriously mean you'd consider it?"

"...Maybe-"
"Haha! Heather wins again!"

"-As I was saying, only to study. I'm only thinking about it, so don't get any ideas."

"Whatever you say~"

-Keep listening

-Go back inside the sack

-Other

Name: Lizard (often called Liz by close friends)

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance:

lizard.png.a65b42ac93a254a0fc877231e59d94f0.png

Personality/Extra:

Originally named for her strangely green scales, Lizard has a penchant for befriending nearly every lizard she finds, from geckos to iguanas, as well as most other animals (though she finds them harder to befriend) and would much rather be surrounded by animals than other dragons, whom she's very shy in the presence of. She would never intentionally hurt another being, even a plant, unless absolutely necessary; however, she is not against eating meat. Liz is smaller than the average Sandwing, and unfortunately her venom is not as powerful as the average Sandwing, either. She also has weak hearing, which makes it hard for her to eavesdrop, as much as she'd love to — she gets into lots of trouble. However, she is not particularly brave, and would quickly give up if someone were to chase her or interrogate her. 

(I wouldn't mind if she was an animus, but it's not that important. Also, it's been a long time since I read any WoF, and lost interest before getting to the Leafwing centered book)