Stray Fawn Community

Hearts of Gold || WoF Sim

Skydra

2 hours ago, Skydra said:

You wobble over to your parents, the orange-yellow one murmuring encouragement.

"Good job Lizard." Torrent says to you.

-Babble

-Sleep

-Other

"Bleh nob noo?" She asks the orange-yellow dragon.

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

fixed ;)

Ooh. I like it.

”I can’t believe it’s Butter“ for some reason I have  to read it in Markiplier’s voice. I’m pretty sure he said it once and now it just sticks with me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Ooh. I like it.

”I can’t believe it’s Butter“ for some reason I have  to read it in Markiplier’s voice. I’m pretty sure he said it once and now it just sticks with me.

9 hours ago, Skydra said:

"Well, you have to, and once we're there I'll go get a Namer to come. I believe Mango is almost off her break." Said the other dragon.

Night dreamer picked you up and carried to the room, knowing you probably wouldn't come even if he asked nicely.

(wait

Mango the Ice-Rainwing?)

"E"

21 hours ago, Broken said:

She obediently followed him, worried about what would happen if she didn’t.

(Heyo, I'm back from school!)

He led you into a small, isolated, room. There was a low window and a couple tapestries. There was a small nest area that was perfect for eggs, and a semi-comfey bed with a colorful blanket.

"We need to stay in here now, Sharp Teeth may station another guard for you ... I'm not sure yet, just don't touch any of the tapestries." He stared at you for a moment. "I doubt you can understand a word I'm saying, dragonets ... they're adorable but so very unintelligent. Though who knows, as my son said, all of them are different. ...I'm rambling, nevermind."

Suddenly another dragonet came through the door, "Flame Fooot, make Flitter stooop!"

"Hello Scrollkeeper, what did he do this time?"

"He TORE ONE OF MY SCROLLS," He said with tears in his eyes.

"Which one?"

"Gifts of the Stars."

"Flitter."

"It was an accident I swear!"

"Flitter."

"I turned and my claw was still on it and then it .."

"Flitter."

"Yes papa, I'm sorry." He said, turning away.

"Hey Flitter, wait up, it's ok!" Scrollkeeper chased after him.

Flame Foot sighed, "Kids, you have them and then you don't know why. Trouble, that's all they are." He sighed. "I'll ... be right back, please don't make a mess."

12 hours ago, Lisa said:

(wait

Mango the Ice-Rainwing?)

"E"

(No idea who that is lmao, I honestly only thought of Mangoes since Rose likes em so much.)

He grunted and carried you to the new room. It was much like the other one, but there were two older dragonets, they seemed a bit sad as they studied their scrolls.

"Scrollkeeper, Flitter, watch this dragonet, I'm going to get Mango." Nightdreamer said, walking out the door.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

(No idea who that is lmao, I honestly only thought of Mangoes since Rose likes em so much.)

He grunted and carried you to the new room. It was much like the other one, but there were two older dragonets, they seemed a bit sad as they studied their scrolls.

"Scrollkeeper, Flitter, watch this dragonet, I'm going to get Mango." Nightdreamer said, walking out the door.

she looked at the two dragonets.

"Nu. Ome Ba, Nitereamr!"

Just now, Lisa said:

she looked at the two dragonets.

"Nu. Ome Ba, Nitereamr!"

"Uh, what?" Asked Flitter.

"She can't understand you." Scrollkeeper told him.

"I know that, I literally told that to my dad."

They began arguing once more until Flitter huffed and got up. "That's it! I'm leaving!"

"W-wait! Nightdreamer told us to watch the dragonet."

He whipped his head back around, "Do it yourself."

Flitter slammed the door behind him, causing a tapestry to fall.

"Wait!" Scrollkeeper said, sitting down sadly. "Why do I always mess it up? I'm the worst friend ever!"