Stray Fawn Community

Hearts of Gold || WoF Sim

Skydra

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

Name: Lizard (often called Liz by close friends)

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance:

lizard.png.a65b42ac93a254a0fc877231e59d94f0.png

Personality/Extra:

Originally named for her strangely green scales, Lizard has a penchant for befriending nearly every lizard she finds, from geckos to iguanas, as well as most other animals (though she finds them harder to befriend) and would much rather be surrounded by animals than other dragons, whom she's very shy in the presence of. She would never intentionally hurt another being, even a plant, unless absolutely necessary; however, she is not against eating meat. Liz is smaller than the average Sandwing, and unfortunately her venom is not as powerful as the average Sandwing, either. She also has weak hearing, which makes it hard for her to eavesdrop, as much as she'd love to — she gets into lots of trouble. However, she is not particularly brave, and would quickly give up if someone were to chase her or interrogate her. 

(I wouldn't mind if she was an animus, but it's not that important. Also, it's been a long time since I read any WoF, and lost interest before getting to the Leafwing centered book)

I just rolled and she's an animus!

• Eek! 1

22 hours ago, Broken said:

Name: Simmer

Pronouns: She/Her 

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

F5AEF272-ADB5-4BF9-9185-C01E5052D35B.thumb.jpeg.3f671560af1508fc4e70f6e64d6bb67a.jpeg
Personality: Cold-hearted, distant, independent. Likes to be on her own. She hides all her feeling and doesn’t talk to anyone.

Extra (Optional): Could she be a firescales? If not, that’s fine. She could also have too little fire if that’s easier. Whichever is fine. You can roll for just one or both. Whatever you want to do.

You awake to darkness, something surrounds, something a bit too small for you.

-Kick

-Wiggle

-Do Nothing

16 minutes ago, Sky said:

Name: Lizard (often called Liz by close friends)

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance:

lizard.png.a65b42ac93a254a0fc877231e59d94f0.png

Personality/Extra:

Originally named for her strangely green scales, Lizard has a penchant for befriending nearly every lizard she finds, from geckos to iguanas, as well as most other animals (though she finds them harder to befriend) and would much rather be surrounded by animals than other dragons, whom she's very shy in the presence of. She would never intentionally hurt another being, even a plant, unless absolutely necessary; however, she is not against eating meat. Liz is smaller than the average Sandwing, and unfortunately her venom is not as powerful as the average Sandwing, either. She also has weak hearing, which makes it hard for her to eavesdrop, as much as she'd love to — she gets into lots of trouble. However, she is not particularly brave, and would quickly give up if someone were to chase her or interrogate her. 

(I wouldn't mind if she was an animus, but it's not that important. Also, it's been a long time since I read any WoF, and lost interest before getting to the Leafwing centered book)

You are inside something dark, it feels strangely empty, even though you take up most of the space. Above you, you can hear soft murmurs, though you can't make them out.

-Kick

-Wiggle

-Do Nothing

Just now, Skydra said:

You are inside something dark, it feels strangely empty, even though you take up most of the space. Above you, you can hear soft murmurs, though you can't make them out.

-Kick

-Wiggle

-Do Nothing

wiggle wiggle wiggle

1 minute ago, Sky said:

wiggle wiggle wiggle

You wiggled, tilting your egg side to side. The murmurs stop and it's like you can feel their stares on you.

-Kick

-Keep Wiggling

-Do Nothing

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She kicked at the darkness, trying to escape the small space.

A piece of the egg breaks, revealing a dull yellow dragon in a dark cloak.

-Get the Dragon's Attention

-Watch Them

-Do Nothing

-Other

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

You kick at the egg and it breaks enough for you to climb out. Along with the new world around you, there are two dragons, a orange-yellow one and a dull lime colored one.

-Babble

-Come All the Way out of Your Egg

-Do Nothing

-Other

Just now, Broken said:

She watched the dragon, and attempted to lift herself up by placing a talon on the egg.

The dragon looked down, surprised to see you.

They grunted. "Why is you egg so hot? My talons can barely stand it."

"What is it papa?" A young dragonet -maybe two years old- flew beside the dragon.

-Babble

-Try to Climb out of your Egg

-Other

5 minutes ago, Skydra said:

You kick at the egg and it breaks enough for you to climb out. Along with the new world around you, there are two dragons, a orange-yellow one and a lime dull lime colored one.

-Babble

-Come All the Way out of Your Egg

-Do Nothing

-Other

She gingerly places a foot on the ground, looking around warily.

11 minutes ago, Skydra said:

The dragon looked down, surprised to see you.

They grunted. "Why is you egg so hot? My talons can barely stand it."

"What is it papa?" A young dragonet -maybe two years old- flew beside the dragon.

-Try to Climb out of your Egg

She attempted to climb out of the small egg.

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

She gingerly places a foot on the ground, looking around warily.

"What should we name her?" The orange-yellow one asked in a whisper, still staring at you.

A lizard came out of nowhere and started crawling on your snout. The dull lime one chuckled and said "How about Lizard? She sure looks like one."

"It's perfect Torrid, our little Lizard."

-Babble

-Try to Walk (aka stumble and tumble around)

-Sleep

Just now, Broken said:

She attempted to climb out of the small egg.

"Woah." He said, grabbing one of your talons.

"AH!" He pulled his talons away and hurried to the ground.

"What happened?" The dragonet asked as the dragon put his talons in a stream.

He pulled out burned and blood stained talons, "Monster ... that thing is a MONSTER." He roared.

"Papa ... I remember reading about this. She has firescales. They're dangerous, but cool!"

The dragon just grunted.

-Tyo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"Woah." He said, grabbing one of your talons.

"AH!" He pulled his talons away and hurried to the ground.

"What happened?" The dragonet asked as the dragon put his talons in a stream.

He pulled out burned and blood stained talons, "Monster ... that thing is a MONSTER." He roared.

"Papa ... I remember reading about this. She has firescales. They're dangerous, but cool!"

The dragon just grunted.

-Tyo

She tilted her head, obviously confused. She looked down at her steaming talons, flipping them over.

10 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"What should we name her?" The orange-yellow one asked in a whisper, still staring at you.

A lizard came out of nowhere and started crawling on your snout. The dull lime one chuckled and said "How about Lizard? She sure looks like one."

"It's perfect Torrid, our little Lizard."

-Babble

-Try to Walk (aka stumble and tumble around)

-Sleep

22 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"Sooo" Said Heather

"So?"

"What do you think this one will be like?"

"Just another dragonet. Hopefully a normal one ..."

Yeah the last few were-" Heather looked down at you. "OH. It hatched!"

"Really? Let me see."

Heather handed you to Nightdreamer. "Interesting, it's more teal than white and ... it has some brown on it. Definitely not that normal for an Icewing.

-Try to Come Out of the Sack

-Babble

-Other

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

"U A IN UN O E?"

"..What?" Nightdreamer asked you.

"It's a hatchling, come on, I thought you were smart enough to know they can't talk." Heather took you back, dropping the sack into the lake below you.

"Oops."

"Come on, we're here."

You landed at a strange stone castle, one side of it covered in dirt. There was a balcony at the top with a hole in the roof. The dragons flew you up there and you see a staircase off to the side, along with another hole in the ground with a couple black eggs below. They took you down the staircase, it was long, like very long. You were led to a room with a few eggs, two brown, one green-ish blue.

"I'll go talk to Sharp Teeth to see what job she'll give this one. You guard." Nightdreamer said, walking out.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me now." Heather said, watching you.

-Tyo

31 minutes ago, Broken said:

She tilted her head, obviously confused. She looked down at her steaming talons, flipping them over.

(it's fine)

Your talons ... they seemed to be fire itself, they didn't hurt you but the things around burned severely. Looking at the ground you see the grass is charred.

"SO Intelligent son of mine, how do we get it to Sharp Teeth?"

"Her" He corrected. "And ... I'm not sure, I guess we have to lead her the rest of the way, it's not too far."

The dragon groaned. "Well come on." He flicked his barbed tail at you, signaling to go.

"It's going to take a bit papa, it's a hatchling! It can't walk that well."