Stray Fawn Community

non randomized Eve

granberry

I really miss the old Eve, when they first made Eves appearance randomized it was okay because Adam was also randomized (I think he still always had fangs but that was fine) but now its just Eve. Most of the time when I want to play Adams quest I restart the game several times because I dislike Eves genetics (I like having very basic genes on starting pairs e.g runner legs, big/short snout, medium body, and swimmers tail or something like that. that why I can unlock the more useful genes later.). it also just feels weird having a Adam that will Always have the same genetics but a Eve that is different every time, Eve doesn't even feel like Eve anymore her name might as well be random every time to. 

Eve doesn't even need to be like the old Eve or be very basic, I just wish she had permanet genes.

• Like 2

3 replies to this post

Maybe there could be a chance that the old Eve could appear instead of it being randomized? Personally, I like having randomized Eves because otherwise all the first gen children would look the same in every game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Maybe there could be a chance that the old Eve could appear instead of it being randomized? Personally, I like having randomized Eves because otherwise all the first gen children would look the same in every game.

Maybe there could be an option for Eve's genetics to be randomized or parmanet.

• Like 1