Stray Fawn Community

magical alien world sim or something

Sky

I made up this alien (but sort of earth-like) world with magic and I want to share it. just say you want to join (please be pretty active; right now it's almost 9 pm for me so if that's way off your time please don't join, I don't want someone who's only active while I'm asleep xD), I'm only taking one person for now. absolutely no promises on if I actually start this or continue for long, I'm really bad at getting bored of stuff and abandoning it :(

4 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Rickity roll,

i now yeet my soul.

wheres the form.

no form, I make the character for you! just give me a few minutes to make a sketch

(also p.s. I forgot to add, you can quit any time if you want, just let me know)

Just now, Sky said:

no form, I make the character for you! just give me a few minutes to make a sketch

(also p.s. I forgot to add, you can quit any time if you want, just let me know)

actually, give me a basic personality for your character (it'll be female)

Just now, Sky said:

actually, give me a basic personality for your character (it'll be female)

Ok

Sassy little sweetheart who is actually a demon but is too afraid to actualy kill anyone

also will eat infinitely

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Ok

Sassy little sweetheart who is actually a demon but is too afraid to actualy kill anyone

also will eat infinitely

I'll make a sketch at some point but for now I'll just go with giving you her description in the story :) 

• Paw up 1

I've decided that I'll be opening another slot for this, so please come join! Just give me your character's personality (a basic version for character making) to join, and I'll take care of the rest!

• Eek! 1