Stray Fawn Community

Scavenging

Treehugger8888

Hi, my suggestion is a new concept/ability, scavenging.

The way this would work is all animals would leave their bones (like Nichelings do now) when they die, and animals with a new gene, powerful head, which would give +1 scavenging and +1 attack, would be able to scavenge the bones and collect food based on the type of animal the bones belonged to.
Rabbil, dodomingo, and stagmole bones would have one food, ram fox, Nicheling, and a new animal the devilfox (I’ll get to it later) bones would have 3 food, Bearyena and killer Bearyena bones would have 5 food, Ape, balance bear, peaceful bear and bluebird bones would have 8 food. 

The new creature I am suggesting is a devilfox (I still don’t know about the name) it would have 5 smelling, two speed, 1 scavenging ability and would move after every nicheling move (like rabbils and other prey animals). It wouldn’t live too long and would spawn in small groups on all islands. It would be very weak to attacks and would attempt to scavenge from the bones of your deceased Nichelings. It would be designed similarly to real life Tasmanian devils, which I got this entire idea from. 

The powerful head gene would be added to your mutation menu after attempting to scavenge 70 times similarly to how you get platypus beak.

Thank you for reading all this! This was my first suggestion and I hope it wasn’t horrible. Have a good day.

Edit: I just realized that there was a very similar suggestion. Here is the link 

Edited by Treehugger8888

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet