Stray Fawn Community

Juiciest drama that has occurred in a Warrior Cats playthrough?

PopsicleNinja

The current drama in my run is:

Hottest male (Silverstorm) mates with female loner (Sandy). Sandy runs off into the grass and Silverstorm tries to pretend it never happened. Some time later, Sandy and her daughter, Snowy, are discovered. The leader (Yellowstar) claims she knew all along but ignored it. (Snowy is renamed Snowkit.)

Later, another loner appears. The clan attacks it, and Sandy tries to stop Yellowstar because she used to be a loner and nobody attacked her.  The poor guy died of his wounds anyway, and everyone is now berating Yellowstar for pointlessly killing some random loner as opposed to simply trying to drive him away.

• Like 2

I havent played a Warrior cats challenge in a while (funnily enough, i was about to start one up before i saw this) so the only thing I can remember in terms of drama was this:

I had this one nicheling, Duskstar, who became leader after her mother (Swiftstar, the previous leader) lost her last life in a battle. A nicheling named Antfur was deputy, but she killed him and the medicine cat on the way to Mooncove (that clan's equivalent of Moonstone/Moonpool). She came back with their bodies and announced that Starclan had appeared and granted her nine lives, when in reality, it was just a lie so she could make sure nobody tried to kill her. Nobody thought much of it. Duskstar started making the clan a horrible place, forcing cats to become mates, refusing to feed the elders, making kits apprentices when they were too young, etc. A rogue appeared one day, named Lappingflame, and he fell in love with Duskstar after she pulled him from where he had been knocked out in a lake. They had kits, and things continued as normal. 

Then, after Duskstar's son (i forgot his name) became a warrior, he visited Mooncove and spoke with Starclan. They granted him nine lives, told him to kill his mother, and then sent him away. He attacked her while she was holding a meeting, snapping her neck and standing in her place. Lappingflame was heartbroken, but the rest of the clan was thrilled.

Duskstar became the goddess of darkness/power in the afterlife, and still terrorizes mortals today.

I actually have her screenshot:

DuskStar.png.f07c57694a19ce968240bf0e88b3bf82.thumb.png.b022f1bce449188c0b917c9204a53abf.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1